Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:58 am It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:58 am

[ 6 posts ] 
 Thank you for a real good time! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Thank you for a real good time!
So this was mine and my husbands first Wanee festival and the first festival that we vended at. I have to say everyone was SOOO amazing and sweet and we had such a wonderful time! That to be honest with you - the trip from NY was pretty rough but worth every second of the trip :) we had such a great reception and I can not wait for the next one! Has anyone ever done Mag fest? We are thinking of coming down for that one also !
much love ~Sue and Chris ~
www.karmakrafting.com

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:52 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Thank you for a real good time!
Welcome Karma!This was my 1st Wanee, but will def not be the last! It was everything I expected and MORE! Havent done Magfest, but SRMP is such a great venue, I don't think you could ever have a bad time! Look forward to seeing you on the forum and NEXT year at Wanee, too! Thanks for vending - what did you have?

Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I had handmade jewelry - I was next to Monster Art Studio - the guy doing live paintings ... :) Yeah I am already excited for 2010

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:52 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Love your web site! I wish there had been more time to wander around the vendors this year...

Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I can't believe it has been a week. It seems like a year and yesterday at the same time. We are making our plans already for next year.

It was simply glorious how the members of the forum came together as friends. I can't describe in words what happened. All I know is I can't wait to do it again.

Thanks All!!!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

AndieBee wrote:
Love your web site! I wish there had been more time to wander around the vendors this year...

thank you soo much ! I keep tweaking it :) sooner or later I will actually be able to sell on it .. but not yet ...
the best thing about being where we were we may not have been able to go anywhere but geee did we hear everything PERFECTLY!

Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:37 pm Profile WWW
 [ 6 posts ]