Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:13 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:13 am

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Schedule on app! This is not a drill! 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Schedule on app! This is not a drill!
nickyler wrote:
Its Spring in Florida plan for everything. Cool to Down right Cold at night. Hotter than hell during the day and it will rain at least once, but thats OK.

THATS my plan. Bring everything AND the kitchen sink. :lol:

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:58 am Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Volkemon wrote:
nickyler wrote:
Its Spring in Florida plan for everything. Cool to Down right Cold at night. Hotter than hell during the day and it will rain at least once, but thats OK.

THATS my plan. Bring everything AND the kitchen sink. :lol:

Good, I will know who to come see if I need to wash my hands.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:59 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I believe you all that it was up for a min, but it certainly wasnt a complete or accurate schedule. Probably them just playing around with the app and accidentally making it public.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Quote:
The weather channel does a 10 day forcast but it can be off by a day, but usually if they predict rain 10 days away it will rain. Maybe 9 or 11 days from then but its usually a good idea of what to pack. The five day forecast is fairly reliable. Unfortunately alot of people will already be there. Its Spring in Florida plan for everything. Cool to Down right Cold at night. Hotter than hell during the day and it will rain at least once, but thats OK.

LOL :lol: :lol: Thanks for the details Nickyler, but I was just having fun! People want to have ALL the details, everything planned out - even to how much rain will fall during the TTB set. I guess my sense of humor doesn't translate well in print 8-)

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:08 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Loofdrone wrote:
Quote:
The weather channel does a 10 day forcast but it can be off by a day, but usually if they predict rain 10 days away it will rain. Maybe 9 or 11 days from then but its usually a good idea of what to pack. The five day forecast is fairly reliable. Unfortunately alot of people will already be there. Its Spring in Florida plan for everything. Cool to Down right Cold at night. Hotter than hell during the day and it will rain at least once, but thats OK.

LOL :lol: :lol: Thanks for the details Nickyler, but I was just having fun! People want to have ALL the details, everything planned out - even to how much rain will fall during the TTB set. I guess my sense of humor doesn't translate well in print 8-)

Got it!! Need a poncho for TTB thanks for the heads up

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:31 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

everyone saw this?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:16 pm Profile
Wanee Master

It's being revised...

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

whatyouwant wrote:
everyone saw this?

The internet exploded when the schedule was released showing that moe. would not be playing a late night set. In addition approximately 50% of all Live Nation employees were immediately fired. Subsequently they quickly pulled the schedule and have been cleaning on the pieces ever since. Hopefully they learned their lesson and move moe. to the correct time slot.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:42 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
whatyouwant wrote:
everyone saw this?

The internet exploded when the schedule was released showing that moe. would not be playing a late night set. In addition approximately 50% of all Live Nation employees were immediately fired. Subsequently they quickly pulled the schedule and have been cleaning on the pieces ever since. Hopefully they learned their lesson and move moe. to the correct time slot.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:39 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
whatyouwant wrote:
everyone saw this?

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:15 pm Profile WWW
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next