Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 am

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Schedule release 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Schedule release
waneecrasher wrote:
Easy everybody not causing bad vibes here. Just it seemed an overstatement about LS having 3 fest at SOS when I believe there are only a couple of fest there including Wanee I don't care what some park ranger told you. Yes, LS will put on a good show and it will be a cool atmosphere with my friends bc they have so many good songs; but it isn't LS it's just not it's basically a cover band. LS compared to WSP or Further or SMB Or Black Keys which they have had in the past doesn't even come close to justice. LS has had like 30 band members in its lifetime. Don't care what all you LS fans think obviously people are disappointed they are playing and a lot of people wouldn't care if they got replaced. They could have done a lot better booking like doobie brothers, peter frampton, etc etc. It won't be hard to see a LS concert, they will always be around just replacing members as they go. SORRY I'm NOT SORRY that's just facts! :D :lol: :)

PS. I know they are inducted in the rock n roll hof, but it is simply the original LS, not who is playing, that doesn't mean squat. It would be like having a grateful dead or beatles or anybody who's members are dead and replacing them. Similar to like phish being inducted in the hof and mike gordon still playing calling the band phish. NOT THE SAME.

there are a lot more then just 3 music fest at sos, magfest,springfest,bearcreek,swanee jam,black water ext... and as someone stated erlier jane van zant is involved in a few of them , that is Ronnie ,Donnie and johnnies aunt , jimmy van zants mom .either way if someone doesn't want to see skynyrd don't. pretty simple. plus not all skynyrd fans are your "typical rednecks" ive met some of the nicest people on the 6 simple man cruises ive been on . lets all stop hating and look forward to a great time at waneeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I really want to shave my beard and go as Dale Sr, but i can't bring myself to do it. Rock the stache. 3!

I am sure i will regret not doing it at the time, but that evening when it is chilly and my face is warm i will be content.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:51 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

scotydog826 wrote:
Just throwing this out there, but me and my buddy are rednecking it up for the LS set. Redneck costume party has potential? When in Rome.

Alright, idea it out, now spread like wildfire!!

Im in. Anybody got an FSU T-Shirt I can borrow?

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i have a 2013 university of Florida bowl t shirt you can have.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Skynyrd’s fine with me. The tunes bring back memories of earlier years. I’ll be dancing along with them. Who’s bringing the Redneck Royalty Buggy. ;) ;) Image

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:36 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

scotydog826 wrote:
i have a 2013 university of Florida bowl t shirt you can have.

Sugar Bowl? Seems forever ago.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

2014 bowl shirt?

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

scotydog826 wrote:
2014 bowl shirt?

:lol: If The Stupid Gators can remove their heads from their asses and make it to a bowl game this year it will most likely be played in December. Probably the Dick's Sporting Goods Bowl, or the Emerald Nuts bowl. I am admittedly and obnoxious Gator fan. (aren't they all? said 10 people after this) I am also a terrible loser. I can root for any team on a given saturday except one. Hint: It's not Miami. After dishing it out for 6 straight years, and then again in 2012 winning had become the norm and losing was unheard of. "It's Just Football" said my wife while I am trying to match orange peel texture on the new drywall patch in the living room.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

lol!!

on a funny note, anyone see the new post on the wanee FB site. I lolled.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Wanee Festival on Facebook posted this:

And that’s what I intend to do! With a little less sleep.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:20 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next