Last visit was: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 am It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 am

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Schedule release 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Schedule release
Quote:
One was during houses of the Holy. Everyone cheered. Other than that It was 2 hours of Bible songs by the band of unenjoyment.

I understand, to each his own. "Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down" was a song I thoroughly enjoyed. I first heard that from Uncle Tupelo.
I come to Wanee even though I have no idea why people who like ABB also like two DJ's from NYC playing club music. I just don't get it. But there's other things to do at midnight :D .

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Loofdrone wrote:
Quote:
One was during houses of the Holy. Everyone cheered. Other than that It was 2 hours of Bible songs by the band of unenjoyment.

I understand, to each his own. "Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down" was a song I thoroughly enjoyed. I first heard that from Uncle Tupelo.
I come to Wanee even though I have no idea why people who like ABB also like two DJ's from NYC playing club music. I just don't get it. But there's other things to do at midnight :D .

Alright. I'll take that as an apology. I'm Kidding. I'm Kidding. :lol: I got Exited for Zeppelin. I was disapointed. Thats all. Good Talk. I'll see ya out there.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

zac d was on it when i saw it

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:35 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Looks like the schedule will release after ticket prices go up

all about the $$$$

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

whole lot of love wrote:
zac d was on it when i saw it

No ZD at this year's Wanee makes me sad.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:52 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

dinahmoehumm wrote:
When Gregg missed those two ABB shows at the Beacon last month did the ABB become a "glorified cover band"?

Just wondering...

Have you seen Gregg without Warren & Derek? I mean even Gregg allman sounds like a Gregg allman cover band without the stylings of those 2.

LS will play a greatest hits set & ABB will jam a lot more than LS, either way I'll dance my face off! :)

You can't compare ABB's new line up to LS' ...Warren & Derek stand on their own. & brought a whole new generation of fans to the table. Something LS' new line up lacks = having derek freaking trucks.

That's my two cents.

Hey y'all! 4 days away!!! We leave 3!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:38 am Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15