Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 am It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 Local Weather forecast 
Wanee Peach

Post Local Weather forecast
Just watched our local news and they're calling for lots of rain, possibly thunderstorms, starting Saturday and ending Tuesday. After that clear and chilly for the start of Wanee & absolutely perfect weather thereafter. In fact, the forecast is for mid 40's Friday morning in Jacksonville. I live about 20 miles to the northeast of SOSMP & we're usually 6-8 degrees colder, so it could be pretty chilly in a tent.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:06 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Local Weather forecast
hatfieldmaderain4la wrote:
Just watched our local news and they're calling for lots of rain, possibly thunderstorms, starting Saturday and ending Tuesday. After that clear and chilly for the start of Wanee & absolutely perfect weather thereafter. In fact, the forecast is for mid 40's Friday morning in Jacksonville. I live about 20 miles to the northeast of SOSMP & we're usually 6-8 degrees colder, so it could be pretty chilly in a tent.

and this is why I bring a huge down comforter LOL......im ready for the cold nights and the beautiful clear days....(with the exception of those hour long rainstorms in the afternoons)

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:42 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

cold nights and beautiful days is perfect. reminds me of lockn. i sleep best when it's chilly, buried under a bunch of blankets

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Good, glorious Saturday morning! Just watching the morning weather & it still sounds magnificent. For those of you arriving early, it still looks like rain starting today, but the rain may be ending earlier, like Monday night, early Tuesday. Anyway, it's still looking like great weather throughout, so who needs a stinking schedule!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:14 am Profile
 [ 4 posts ]