Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 am




 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Some Memorable Moments 
Author Message
Wanee Peach
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 39
Location: South Florida
Post Some Memorable Moments
I'll post some more soon.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 3645
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
HOLY...s#%t!!! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!


Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 pm Profile
Wanee Peach
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 39
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
owllover wrote:
HOLY...s#%t!!! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!


:oops:


Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:56 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 am
Posts: 965
Location: Philly
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
not with great pics but with memory:

late night saturday, just about to go to sleep. i took a couple asprins and decided to brush my teeth.

i was lit and couldnt find a light so i grabbed the tooth paste and began brushing. the feel was wrong, the taste was definately wrong. i fumbled into the campfire light with the tube of so called toothpaste.
to my surprise and my friends delight, i was brushing my teeth with neosporin!!!


yuck. no cold sores for me this weekend. on the brighter side, we came up with a new keller williams song

the neosporin drip!!!!

good times

_________________
Bass Great Lesh Filling


Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10670
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
davharry2001 wrote:
not with great pics but with memory:

late night saturday, just about to go to sleep. i took a couple asprins and decided to brush my teeth.

i was lit and couldnt find a light so i grabbed the tooth paste and began brushing. the feel was wrong, the taste was definately wrong. i fumbled into the campfire light with the tube of so called toothpaste.
to my surprise and my friends delight, i was brushing my teeth with neosporin!!!


yuck. no cold sores for me this weekend. on the brighter side, we came up with a new keller williams song

the neosporin drip!!!!

good times


Look on the bright side.......... it could have been Prepration H! :o :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:04 pm Profile
Wanee Peach
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 39
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
And now for today's memorable moment -


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:17 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
NCviper wrote:
davharry2001 wrote:
not with great pics but with memory:

late night saturday, just about to go to sleep. i took a couple asprins and decided to brush my teeth.

i was lit and couldnt find a light so i grabbed the tooth paste and began brushing. the feel was wrong, the taste was definately wrong. i fumbled into the campfire light with the tube of so called toothpaste.
to my surprise and my friends delight, i was brushing my teeth with neosporin!!!


yuck. no cold sores for me this weekend. on the brighter side, we came up with a new keller williams song

the neosporin drip!!!!

good times


Look on the bright side.......... it could have been Prepration H! :o :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that sounds like something I would do :lol: :lol:

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
:o Well those are excellent Blair!! Thanks for posting..as I missed alot of these acts... ;)

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm Profile
Wanee Peach
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 39
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
That sort of begs the question, which would be worse, using Preparation H as a toothpaste, or using toothpaste as a hemorrhoidal ointment. I do not plan to conduct any field tests.


Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:27 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Some Memorable Moments
Blair wrote:
That sort of begs the question, which would be worse, using Preparation H as a toothpaste, or using toothpaste as a hemorrhoidal ointment. I do not plan to conduct any field tests.

:lol: :lol: Nor will I :shock: :lol: :lol: Too funny tho!!! :P

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 pm Profile
 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.