Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:57 pm It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:57 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mule in the ATL 
Wanee Veteran

Post Mule in the ATL
Ok, is anybody going to the Mule/MOFRO/Hill Country Revue 7/25 show in Atlanta? I will be scheduled to be at work, but im coming in the 26th to make it to a Tool show in ATL on the 27th. So if i decide between now and tomorrow that i want to go see mule and them ima buy a ticket and take off from work the 24th, drive home that night, get up the next a.m. head to ATL and party with mule, mofro and HCR all that night and just chill and exploreuntil Tool on the 27th. That would be a fuggin sweet concert run including some of my favorite bands playing. Im hella excited about this possibility; basically im asking if anyone is going to see mule that night cuz im sure i will be solo

Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Mule in the ATL
I'll be there!!! My bestie rocks and bought me tickets for my birthday!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 am Profile
Wanee Lover

One month from today, the Mule will be here in Richmond! I'll wait for that one!

Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:09 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

cool greeneyes, happy belated birthday. Im gona find out tonight who if anyone is going with me, but most of my friends are bums and rarely do stuff like this on a whim anymore. Most likely i will take off work on the 24th, drive 4 hrs to home, sleep, get up and make my way to the ATL (9 hrs) solo, catch the mule etc show and stay until the 28th, cuz i already have ticket and a room for the Tool show in duluth on the 27th. SO after a few days in a new city alone and after witnessing 2 MIND-BLOWING concerts i will go home happy, and with a few less brain cells.

maybe i see you there greenyie!

Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Maybe I will see you there!

I know there's a few other folks going on here too.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

What a nice friend to give the gift of Mule. That Atlanta show is going to be the closest Mule show to us on this tour - 650 miles. We still won't be able to go. :(

But you all have lots of fun for us!!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I was planning on going to Charlotte and then Atlanta,but work has been very slow lately,I'm sure I will at least hit the Atlanta show,I'll know more when it gets closer,If i'm there I would love to party with ya'll.I was at last summers show and it rocked

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:31 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

We are going! Chris, Fred, Lori and Moondog. Yippeee, can't wait! We went to ATL last week for the Yankees games.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 am Profile YIM
Wanee Gnome

ill be there

Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) So far I have three tickets...am trying to take Tony Tyler too?? I would love to see him jam with them?? Everywhere I take him he jams and the people just love it!! So definately three from SRQ!!! That's what I got for my birthday (I bought the tics!) as it is my bday weekend...watch out!! Gmas gonna party down!!! Peace and safe travels to all if I don't talk to yas between now and then this pc has been wicked lately???? Peace Gma :D

Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:18 am Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next