Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:52 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:52 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Umph...All things wrong 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Umph...All things wrong
That set you posted sounds ridiculous. I used to be a big Umphreys fan back in the day, but that was about ten years ago ( I remember when anchor drops came out , that was my jam)! Last time I saw then was bear creek a few years ago, and I was not feeling it. I'm not sure if all their shows are like that now but it was really heavy, prog rock, boarding on a metal set. Not my style at all. That being said, I'm def excited to check then out at Wanee. They have tons of talent and I think an al cover set by them will be awesome ( they play one of the best "Shine on You Crazy Diamonds" I have ever heard, plus their cool mashups like "Life During Exodus"). Should be a good time. I hope the venue isn't sticklers about the time slot. They could do a Umphreys-> moe.->Unphreys band switch and play all night.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:25 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Umph...All things wrong
I think they have a curfew at the park, so not truly all night. I loved their Ace Of Spades cover at Bear Creek. My favorite UM cover is the same as my favorite Mule cover. It's the one I've never heard and never expected. They play it nearly every show. If we get to do requests, I want to hear Rush's "La Villa Strangiato".

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:51 pm Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2