Last visit was: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:54 am It is currently Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:54 am

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Christmas Jam 
Wanee Lover

Post Christmas Jam
Anybody?

Billy and the Kids
MULE!
Hard Working Americans
Jason Isbell
Revivalists
Vince Gill

w/Special Guests
Oteil Burbridge
Jackie Greene
Caleb Johnson
Kevn Kinney
Jack Pearson
Paul Riddle
Love Cannon

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:49 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: Christmas Jam
Not I... :(

Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:52 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Me too neither.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I'm always in , as I live so close and it's always a great show !! Another great line up !!! Tickets are so reasonable for 8 hours of music , plus it all goes to Habitat for Humanity.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:40 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Maybe...not sure yet.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:54 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I'm going!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Any reviews? :?

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Insane amount of fun. Got there Sat noonish and proceeded to rage. Hit Thirsty Monk and then 7 breweries before the show. The Funkatorium was awesome. Missed the Love Canon Rangers (Love Canon/Steep Canyon Rangers mashup) and Revivalists. Got there for Hard Working Americans. First time to see them. Loved it. Looked like Todd was having a blast. Always love to hear a great version of Straight to Hell. (Greatest line ever in rock "I'm going straight to hell, just like my momma said")

Ascending Into Madness

Another Train (Will Kimbrough cover)
Is This Thing Working? (Todd Snider song)
Blackland Farmer (Frankie Miller cover)
Run a Mile (BR5-49 cover)
Guaranteed (Todd Snider song)
Straight to Hell (Drivin' N' Cryin' cover) (with Kevn Kinney)
Stomp And Holler (Hayes Carll cover)

Jason Isbell's set was kind of blurry for me. Mostly upbeat tunes that had everyone dancing.

Stockholm, Go It Alone, Heart On A String, Danko/Manuel, Flying Over Water, Cover Me Up, Super 8

Vince Gill cancelled due to a death in the band so they put together a band. Warren Haynes Christmas Band (Haynes, Pearson, Burbridge, Louis, Riddle) and they played some Marshall Tucker. The whole place was singing Can't You See. I think this was the plan with Vince Gill anyways. The Southern Highway got into some unbelievable jam territory.

Take The Highway, Southern Highway (w/ Craig Sorrells & Mike Barnes), Can't You See

Mule with Jackie Green playing Neil Young. This killed.

Cinnamon Girl (w/ Jackie Greene), Tonight's The Night (w/ Jackie Greene), For The Turnstiles (w/ Jackie Greene, w/o Matt Abts & Jorgen Carlsson), Old Man (w/ Jackie Greene), Helpless (w/ Jackie Greene, Neal Casal & Jason Isbell), After The Gold Rush (Jackie Greene solo with Danny Louis on trombone), Cowgirl In The Sand (w/ Jackie Greene), Down By The River (w/ Jackie Greene), Stay With Me (w/ Audley Freed & Caleb Johnson), Trampled Underfoot (w/ Audley Freed & Caleb Johnson)

Cinnamon Girl and Helpless were so good.

And then Billy & the Kids. I had said that if it was as lame as Lockn I was going to split and go back to Wicked Weed. I stayed. Till the end. And then some.

Shakedown Street > Tennessee Jed, Crazy Fingers, Bertha, Deal, Chalk Dust Torture > Turn On Your Lovelight (w/ Col. Bruce Hampton) > Basically Frightened (w/ Col. Bruce Hampton) > Turn On Your Lovelight (w/ Col. Bruce Hampton) > Chalk Dust Torture, Estimated Prophet > Me & My Uncle, Dear Prudence (w/ Warren Haynes), While My Guitar Gently Weeps, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (w/ Warren & horns)

Yep THAT Chalk Dust Torture. Insanity prevailed.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:39 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Complete show is already up on Panicstream....just so you know and wanna listen.... :D

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Dang, Jeff. That looks like it was a helluva fun night of music! Good on ya, and thanks for the writeup! 8-)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:54 pm Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next