Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:27 pm It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:27 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
 I haven't... 
Wanee Pro

Post I haven't...
I haven’t bought enough beer/food/batteries/ponchos/stuff/etc. No worries, I’ll do what I can over the next couple days. It’s ALL GOOD; I’m going to Wanee!

I haven’t spent time on the forum with my BOS/SOS friends, old and new. It has been a great joy and privilege to commune with you fine folks in the woods every April for the past five years. Under the Spanish moss at the Mushroom, the warm afternoon sun and, if we’re lucky, epic sunsets at the Peach, and amid the glow of campfires and mind-bending music into the cool night, the fellowship and spirit of this place are the best kind of therapy. Newcomers, you’re in for a treat!

I haven’t forgotten why we all first come to Wanee -- the MUSIC! This year’s line-up is over-the-top A+ for me. The schedule, well, who really cares? My old refrain…it’s ALL GOOD! We make tough choices, but they are ALL GOOD ones.

I haven’t mentioned the historical significance. Never again will ABB with Warren and Derek shroud this place with their magic. It’s been a nice run. All things must pass (thanks, George…). Whatever comes next is bound to be…wait for it…ALL GOOD!

Barb (Smilin’Barb) and I can’t wait to see everyone next week! Much love!

Dave (waneeforme)

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: I haven't...
i feel very lucky and honored that my first year at wanee is also my last chance to see them at this venue. work is going to be torture on monday

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]