Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:10 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 pm

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 MrStinkee27 here 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: MrStinkee27 here
really am super stoked about the line up too :)

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Pro

MrStinkee27 wrote:
really am super stoked about the line up too :)

Me too !!! If you don't like skynyrd you might be a nazi!!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:01 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Happy B Day !!!! See everyone at the meet n greet!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:50 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Welcome!!! Can't wait to meet you guys at the meet & greet! Wonderful thing your bride did for your birthday gift.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:53 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

well yes i was getting strange texts, thought i handled it like a pro! honesty has gotten me so far in life . sometimes seems to get you in more trouble than just telling a lie. but with honesty and trying my best to be nice to everyone has paid off with all of you! this really is the most joy, love, support, and simple kindness that i have recieved from so many at one time :) and i dont even know any of you. my heart is really touched! love you all and CAN NOT WAIT to get there!!!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:31 pm Profile
Wanee Master

So happy we got to pull this off! Happy Happy!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:53 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I'm so sorry I missed out on this special surprise! My sister and I went to our first Wanee in '08 and have been blessed to have met all of these amazing people that have become life long friends. We are so happy to continue to have our Wanee family grow and welcome you with open arms. Literally, you will be greeted with open arms. Lots and lots of hugs! :D See you soon!!!

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:27 am Profile
Wanee Master

hAPPY cAMPER 71 wrote:
I'm so sorry I missed out on this special surprise! My sister and I went to our first Wanee in '08 and have been blessed to have met all of these amazing people that have become life long friends. We are so happy to continue to have our Wanee family grow and welcome you with open arms. Literally, you will be greeted with open arms. Lots and lots of hugs! :D See you soon!!!

Bring your bike! My happiest Wanee memories are seeing you cruising around with that big smile! Fun times.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:32 am Profile
Wanee Pro

hAPPY cAMPER 71 wrote:

Hey hAPPY cAMPER! I guess I stole your identity! When I first started posting, people were saying " good to hear from you again" . I met your sister at the 2012 M&G. Will be good to meet you this year!

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 am Profile
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2