Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:54 am It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:55 am

[ 10 posts ] 
 Happy Beautiful Glorious Sunday 
Wanee Fan

Post Happy Beautiful Glorious Sunday
In 48 hours, I hope to be at least midway through South Carolina....Today is the day to fold and pack up the tent, pack some of the gear.....clothes are already packed....most food ready to go (haven't hit the candy aisles yet)....

Car was cleaned out yesterday and is ready to get fully loaded....

Its Waneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Time

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:09 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Happy Beautiful Glorious Sunday
It is nice to be greeted by your bright and sunny subject line every morning!
Happy Sunday!

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Fan

ill be doing the grocery shopping today and finding a new cooler. i'm right with you on the excitement level. i hope to be just about in the same spot as you in 48 hours, maybe a little closer. i'm leaving from richmond, va early early tues morning

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 am Profile
Wanee Fan

sneake wrote:
ill be doing the grocery shopping today and finding a new cooler. i'm right with you on the excitement level. i hope to be just about in the same spot as you in 48 hours, maybe a little closer. i'm leaving from richmond, va early early tues morning

Hey Sneake I just moved from Louisa Va last year....that's in between and a little west of Fredericksburg and Richmond!!!!

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:23 am Profile
Wanee Fan

TheresaCee wrote:
sneake wrote:

Hey Sneake I just moved from Louisa Va last year....that's in between and a little west of Fredericksburg and Richmond!!!!

you don't say? you must have moved up in the world, haha. where'd you move off to and for what?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 am Profile
Wanee Fan

It's beautiful here in virginia today!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:40 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Hey Sneake I just moved from Louisa Va last year....that's in between and a little west of Fredericksburg and Richmond!!!![/quote]

you don't say? you must have moved up in the world, haha. where'd you move off to and for what?[/quote]

We were living on Lake Anna and hubby worked at Quantico, he is a Paramedic/Firefighter for DOD....
We were transferred to Camp Lejeunne, so I am in Jacksonville, NC now....I thought I loved Va but OMG I love North Carolina....

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 am Profile
Wanee Fan

if it weren't for all the great music on the east coast, i'd be out of here tomorrow. born and raised in washington and i dream of some day going back home to the pacific northwest

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 am Profile
Wanee Fan

sneake wrote:
if it weren't for all the great music on the east coast, i'd be out of here tomorrow. born and raised in washington and i dream of some day going back home to the pacific northwest

I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY....I left in 2005 and never looked back....when I go visit my parents or brother, I get so neurotic and claustrophobic I cant wait to leave....I stay in their houses not even outside everything is so closed in.....

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WANEEWANEEWANEE

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:09 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ]