Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:31 am It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:31 am

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Schedule link 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Schedule link
Relax, people. The schedule will be released by this time next week.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I'm going to stop getting flustered about the schedule. As long as the Allmans and Tedeschi Trucks are playing sometime Friday and/or Saturday -- and they are -- everything's good. It would be nice to be able to plan ahead but it's not like the stages are a hundred miles apart. Roll with it, baby.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

mammajamma wrote:
I think some kind of announcement is due too. Explain that there could be changes and thanks to everyone for being patient...something.

I think someone is backing out, or

Someone is sick and not sure they will be up to playing, or

LN doesn't have enough ticket sales, so they're renegotiating the contracts with the bands and some are threatening to back out.

I don't think there's a surprise. It's all about money and a surprise guest would pull more revenue. It would be announced for sure!

Renegotiating contracts due to poor ticket sales. Wow, now that would be something. Cant imagine that being the case, if ticket sales were that low they would have known a long time ago and taken appropriate action then, not 3 days before the fest.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:06 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

TommyRay wrote:
I'm going to stop getting flustered about the schedule. As long as the Allmans and Tedeschi Trucks are playing sometime Friday and/or Saturday -- and they are -- everything's good. It would be nice to be able to plan ahead but it's not like the stages are a hundred miles apart. Roll with it, baby.

Yup, roll with it..... AND.... lick it live nation :D

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:08 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I think the schedule will be very close to the leaked one, with Trey and LS reversed. The rest looks about right to me. The schedule never was known until you got there, with exception the last couple of years it came out a little early IIRC. I would bet this is to do with the mobile app(s) working correctly not the web site.

Also I think it's quite possible that ticket sales are down. Last couple of years was WSP and Furthur. It's not the same draw without one them, period. Also I have a buddy that works for (yello shirt) security up there and I know they are not bringing in the same number of guys as last 2 years.
Afaic, it's better with a smaller crowd. LN might have gotten a little greedy and it might have bit em' in the arse. But we all find out in a minute or 2. :D

I'm ready to pppaaarrrrttttyyyy regardless!!!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:48 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain.
Walking, walking in the rain...

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:44 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

scotydog826 wrote:
Kind sucks if a co headliner is not going to play to not even let us know. When Neil Young dropped off of Lock'n they let everyone know and i want to say offered some kind of exchange for people who still didn't want to go.

Boooo Live Nation, Boooo.

if i remember correctly, and i do, they offered people full refunds after neil canceled. they also immediately brought in TAB as a replacement. not quite good enough in many people's eyes, but they really seemed to be doing their best to keep the info flowing and to please everyone as best they could

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm Profile
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3