Last visit was: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 am It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 am

[ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Received a schedule answer 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Received a schedule answer
Gregg is fine.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 am Profile
Wanee Master

scotydog826 wrote:
maybe it is just a 3 day jam session?

We could do worse, that's for sure.

But STILL no schedule Tuesday morning!

BWA HA HA

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 am Profile
Wanee Lover

in the beginning i didn't care about the schedule. now, with the FB posts and the almost mocking all of us, i demand one.

i had a dream last night about wanee. They had some big names they didn't want to drop until the fest started, kind of a if you didn't want to come see us then you cant see us now. Phil Lesh was in my dream. It was an awesome dream lol.

This 1/2 day is a long day....

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:10 am Profile
Wanee Peach

“He’ll get a two-hour break, hopefully,” Tedeschi said. “And if he doesn’t, he’ll be fine. He’s a trouper. He really is pretty amazing that way.”

This was her quote in the paper yesterday about Derek playing with TTB & ABB on Saturday. Sounds like she was unsure if there was going to be someone playing between the two??

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I've been searching for answers.

This guy asked Live Nation what was up and this was their response.

Garrett Garner I know the lineup...I was talking about the artist schedule.
Like · Reply · 14 hours ago

Live Nation Sorry for the confusion. We have not receive set times for this event.
Like · 14 hours ago

I still think some kind of response is necessary from Live Nation. "I know you all are eagerly awaiting a schedule. Unfortunately, x, y, and z is happening so we can't post it yet. It's in the best interest of everyone if we wait. Thank you for your understanding."

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:41 am Profile
Wanee Pro

scotydog826 wrote:
in the beginning i didn't care about the schedule. now, with the FB posts and the almost mocking all of us, i demand one.

i had a dream last night about wanee. They had some big names they didn't want to drop until the fest started, kind of a if you didn't want to come see us then you cant see us now. Phil Lesh was in my dream. It was an awesome dream lol.

This 1/2 day is a long day....

While I agree a surprise like that would be awesome I highly doubt they will add anyone, if they were adding anyone they would have announced sooner cannot drive ticket sales at this point.

Unfortunately, when the schedule does come out it will likely be with some form of disappointment for some. It seems pretty obvious they are waiting until 90% of the attendees are past the point of no return in their venture to Wanee.

The FB posts and shenanigans about the schedule are pretty messed up. If there is a Wanee next year they may have lost a lot of fans with this BS.

I am still excited and cannot wait to get there Thursday, I just really hope the changes are not one of the bands that I am really looking forward to.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

hatfieldmaderain4la wrote:
“He’ll get a two-hour break, hopefully,” Tedeschi said. “And if he doesn’t, he’ll be fine. He’s a trouper. He really is pretty amazing that way.”

This was her quote in the paper yesterday about Derek playing with TTB & ABB on Saturday. Sounds like she was unsure if there was going to be someone playing between the two??

That was from an interview conducted three weeks ago, so she definitely didn't know the schedule at the time (I know 'cuz I wrote it).
http://members.jacksonville.com/enterta ... d-bandmate

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

mammajamma wrote:
I still think some kind of response is necessary from Live Nation. "I know you all are eagerly awaiting a schedule. Unfortunately, x, y, and z is happening so we can't post it yet. It's in the best interest of everyone if we wait. Thank you for your understanding."

That would be far too logical. LN needs to maintain their reputation for sucking ass.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:46 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

atpruitt89 wrote:
That would be far too logical. LN needs to maintain their reputation for sucking ass.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 am Profile
Wanee Pro

mammajamma wrote:
atpruitt89 wrote:

bwhahahaha!

nope, no chance of that
it's really a testament to the level commitment they have to completely ignore their customers, when the Wanee FB page is flooded with requests for a sched and they just keep posting other stuff but not a word about the sched.

What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:36 am Profile
 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next