Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 am It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 am

[ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Received a schedule answer 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Received a schedule answer
Im heading out the door. When i get there 3.5 hrs, i will see if i can find a schedule or ask what the hell is up.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Good man

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey Scotty dog, have a safe trip, and please do let us know if you find anything out ok bro. I am leaving tomorrow morning, so any info would be great. Also about weather and crowd so far etc.....

Everyone have a safe trip and relax all will be just fine. It is WANEE!!! Bring it on 8-)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I am an hour south, and the weather has passed. radar looks good at Live Oak, and the forecast looks fantastic.

See you there tomorrow, folks.

Blooby

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I asked at the Live Nation facebook page and received this response:

Hi Emily! I'm sorry, but we do not have that information. The event is being sold on a partner site. For all available information, please follow this link: http://waneefestival.tix.musictoday.com/calendar.asp

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:16 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Michelle Gabriel
Michellegabriel@livenation.com

the person to ask~
this is all i found from jambase

Artists Venue Location
04/09/14 :: Wednesday
The Heavy Pets Spirit of The Suwannee Music Park Live
04/10/14 :: Thursday
Nick Tannura Wanee Music Festival

04/11/14 :: Friday
Dumpstaphunk
moe.
The Hip Abduction

04/12/14 :: Saturday
Chris Robinson Brotherhood
Pink Talking Fish
Break Science

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

TommyRay wrote:
hatfieldmaderain4la wrote:
“He’ll get a two-hour break, hopefully,” Tedeschi said. “And if he doesn’t, he’ll be fine. He’s a trouper. He really is pretty amazing that way.”

This was her quote in the paper yesterday about Derek playing with TTB & ABB on Saturday. Sounds like she was unsure if there was going to be someone playing between the two??

That was from an interview conducted three weeks ago, so she definitely didn't know the schedule at the time (I know 'cuz I wrote it).
http://members.jacksonville.com/enterta ... d-bandmate

Inside information!

That makes me feel better that this was week ago. The thought of TAB not being their kind of scared me.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:04 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

At this point, I definitely think something rather big has happened. Either with the ABB (greg's health), or a secondary headliner. It honestly seems that they are intentionally doing things to stall,and the only reason that would stall would be over fear of decreased ticket sales (mainly decreased last minute sales, or patrons selling off their tickets at the last minute thus preventing at the gate purchases) .

An announcement that the schedule is up on the website, only to have it not work due to a "technical problem". Then a FB post saying the app is live when it literally has NOTHING on it. I mean, not even a map. Thats too coincidental to be coincidence.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:09 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
At this point, I definitely think something rather big has happened. Either with the ABB (greg's health), or a secondary headliner. It honestly seems that they are intentionally doing things to stall,and the only reason that would stall would be over fear of decreased ticket sales (mainly decreased last minute sales, or patrons selling off their tickets at the last minute thus preventing at the gate purchases) .

An announcement that the schedule is up on the website, only to have it not work due to a "technical problem". Then a FB post saying the app is live when it literally has NOTHING on it. I mean, not even a map. Thats too coincidental to be coincidence.

Sadly, I think you are right. I have a feeling they are waiting for the point of no return to drop the news on something substantial so that they do not lose the sales at the gate.

I just really hope it is not someone that I am really looking forward to or that it is good news.

I have seen some pretty cool last minute additions last year at the Mumford & Sons gentleman of the road Fun dropped at the last minute and they replaced them with John Fogerty unannounced.

Last edited by funkengroovin on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

At this point it really doesn't matter, LN has shown what type of an organization they are.

But that's no reason to stop mocking them ;)

What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:19 pm Profile
 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next