Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm

[ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Received a schedule answer 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Received a schedule answer
Probably an addition made after that one Spring/Mag? (Cant remember which) where there were empty beer kegs floating around the meadow and the beer truck was under water. They crammed everyone in the Music hall.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:33 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

nickyler wrote:
Probably an addition made after that one Spring/Mag? (Cant remember which) where there were empty beer kegs floating around the meadow and the beer truck was under water. They crammed everyone in the Music hall.

I remember that time. It's hard to fathom for the people who weren't there. Nutty.

Does anybody remember specifically what show/year that was?

Blooby

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:58 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

The Suwannee Soonamee was Springfest 2005. Epic and biblical for sure!

I had friends that got up that Friday, didn't have a dry thing left to wear, and pulled up stakes and left for home. And I had friends that stuck it out anyhow. I would never have been able to without my wife, who packed up three soaked sleeping bags, a pile of sopping clothes and towels, and spent the afternoon at the coin-op laundry in town. The laundry got pretty festive, with it being taken over by a bunch of well dampened freaks :-D

Good times, good times! :-)

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:03 pm Profile
 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7