Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 am

[ 9 posts ] 
 On the road in 9 hours 
Wanee Gnome

Post On the road in 9 hours
I just finished packing up my car and will be heading south in 9 hours or so from Baltimore, MD. This has been on my bucket list for years and I am looking forward to finally experiencing the Wanee. I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you while I am down there. Going solo and looking forward to great music, great people and good vibes. Wish everyone else a safe trip from wherever you are coming and see you at Wanee.

BaltimoreMule

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:08 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: On the road in 9 hours
I've only been once, and I can say it's an experience of a lifetime. You made a good choice. Welcome to a life changing event!!

Safe travels!!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

on the road in 10 or less here...car is all packed except for food and chairs........

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Rolling out at lunch from work tomorrow.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:21 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Nice. I hope to get down there before the sun goes down. I wonder if the schedule will be up by the time I get there. :lol:

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:55 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

BaltimoreMule wrote:
Nice. I hope to get down there before the sun goes down. I wonder if the schedule will be up by the time I get there. :lol:

At this rate I don't figure on seeing the schedule until jambase writes about it next week! ;)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Well I could not sleep so left MD at 11:30pm and drove straight thru. I am all setup and going to take a nap. I have a killer spot. Make a left at the supply sign and follow around and I am in the back by myself. A black Kia with Md license plates, two tents(one blue and one orange) I got cold Baltimore Natty Bohs

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:15 pm Profile
Wanee Master

BaltimoreMule wrote:
Well I could not sleep so left MD at 11:30pm and drove straight thru. I am all setup and going to take a nap. I have a killer spot. Make a left at the supply sign and follow around and I am in the back by myself. A black Kia with Md license plates, two tents(one blue and one orange) I got cold Baltimore Natty Bohs

So if you see me with my "Bo Knows Crabs" shirt, all will be revealed!!!!!!!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:28 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Leaving from Baltimore myself at 6:00 when I get off work. Maybe I'll see you there!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:25 pm Profile
 [ 9 posts ]