Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 pm It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
 Wednesday Acoustic Picking. 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Wednesday Acoustic Picking.
I am more interested in relaxing for Wednesday night than seeing music. I think I'm going to hang out by the RV and do some picking and perhaps some imbibing.

Anybody interested, come on by. If you are facing the cafe, I have the last water/electric site to the left (along the fence line). It is about 75' beyond the dilapidated engine barn. I believe it's spot 490, and the vehicle is a green and white Tioga RV.

Peace.

Blooby

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:03 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Wednesday Acoustic Picking.
Will you be picking nightly? We ride around after the shows and find people to play with till the sun comes up. We always find someone.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:12 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Ill have my mandolin, acoustic, and bongos with me. Along with 2 other people who would want to pick. All intermediate players but can hold our own in a jam.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

What time are you scheduled to play? :D

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:20 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

SeaPA wrote:
What time are you scheduled to play? :D

I am leaving work a tad early, so I should be settled in my camp site by 6:30. I would imagine I will be cracking my first beer at 6:31. If nobody shows by 7:00, I may wander up to the stages. If it looks like I have takers, I'll make a point to stay put.

Blooby

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:31 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I have decided to stick around for some picking tonight. I would like one night of de-escalation from the job until my preferred music begins. I'll make a point to be at our spot starting at 6:30. Bring your instrument.

If you are facing the cafe, I have the last water/electric site to the left (along the fence line). It is about 75' beyond the dilapidated engine barn. I believe it's spot 490, and the vehicle is a green and white Tioga RV.

I would expect some Allman Brothers, Dead, maybe some CSN...whatever. I have been playing for over 30 years, so I know a song or two.

Peace.

Blooby

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:47 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hey.. I know of some guys that are going to have a PA down by you... I am bringing a bass amp. Keep an ear out. Don't know when its going to be down. They are out there today, I am not coming down till tomorrow.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 am Profile
 [ 7 posts ]