Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:51 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:51 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
 RU? Any Hash House Harriers? (H3) 
Wanee Gnome

Post RU? Any Hash House Harriers? (H3)
No, nothing to do with smoking, I'm talking about the drinking club with a running problem.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers

I'm a Songmeister out of Raleigh, NC coming down for my first Wanee festival. I'm wondering if any other hashers will be in attendance and want to run a trail. Or are just interested in hanging out and drinking beer and singing terrible songs about terrible things.

OnOn,
Sesame Creep

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: RU? Any Hash House Harriers? (H3)
HEY HEY!

ON-ON!

A group from DBH3 will be at Wanee!... getting there today!

Look for CAMP BACON!

Hope to see you out their!!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I am long past my marathon days, but you will probably find some other runners. I usually do a couple of miles once or twice while there. The trails are great, and the run to the river is nice, too. I have never made it across the road to the bridge or something or other that is supposed to be really cool. Hope you locate some running types!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:18 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
I am long past my marathon days, but you will probably find some other runners. I usually do a couple of miles once or twice while there. The trails are great, and the run to the river is nice, too. I have never made it across the road to the bridge or something or other that is supposed to be really cool. Hope you locate some running types!

You wont run there this time. The river trail that starts by the Community Hall, or whatever its called, is flooded. It was flooded for Springfest so I know its bad now. You can go out behind the loop camp where the "Junk Yard" is, and go down that trail, but it was muddy last time so may be worse. You can run all the way to the old bridge and see the Healing Springs from there. Well, the Healing springs are under water right now, but you can see the wall a little bit.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:30 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]