Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:44 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:44 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 Wanee Facebook 
Wanee Gnome

Post Wanee Facebook
Funny rather than address this almost certainly major issue head on, the powers that be have chose to continue to ignore it.

They even blocked people from posting on their Facebook wall rather than just give us the low down. What a cheap bag of tricks.

Should have saved my cash for the Peach festival.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:58 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Wanee Facebook
Well maybe if every single comment on all their photos wasn't some form of "ZOMG Schedule", "Heard from a good source Trey/ABB/LS dropped out" or "LiveNation sucks" they wouldn't have to do that. This is my 5th BIG festival and my 5th BIG festival not caring about a schedule until I wake up on said day. Some of y'all need to take a chill pill and realize Wanee is mere hours away, forecast calls for perfect weather and great times.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:55 am Profile
Wanee Pro

GrozDozer wrote:
Well maybe if every single comment on all their photos wasn't some form of "ZOMG Schedule", "Heard from a good source Trey/ABB/LS dropped out" or "LiveNation sucks" they wouldn't have to do that. This is my 5th BIG festival and my 5th BIG festival not caring about a schedule until I wake up on said day. Some of y'all need to take a chill pill and realize Wanee is mere hours away, forecast calls for perfect weather and great times.

Some people do need to chill but this whole thing has been handled in a classless way, and pulling others comments is just another example of how its been mishandled.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:31 am Profile
Wanee Master

We will all have a great time, and the music will be superb. But LN has clearly demonstrated that we are strictly "consumers" and are expendable.

Quel dommage!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:17 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
We will all have a great time, and the music will be superb. But LN has clearly demonstrated that we are strictly "consumers" and are expendable.

Quel dommage!

Could not have said it better tys

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:20 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]