Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:14 am It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:14 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 Looking for the glowstick people! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Looking for the glowstick people!
Hi - new to the forum so hope I am doing this right... :?

Last year was our first Wanee and had a total blast! Met up with some very cool folks on the last night and lost their contact info.

They were a bunch of folks with tons of glowsticks that they graciously shared with us and made us feel welcome to hang with them! Were hanging out to the right side of Peach stage, not up front but a little ways back. The couple we talked to the most were Curt and his wife. He sent me a text after and I lost his contact info when I switched phones. Darn technology!!

Anyway, would like to see these guys again this year and thought they might be on the forum. Hope so!

See ya'll there SOON! :D

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Looking for the glowstick people!
Covered in Glowsticks? How will you ever find them? They are probably on here or at least check in from time to time. Good news is that you should be able to meet with them real soon.

Good Luck and welcome to the Forum.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:51 am Profile
 [ 2 posts ]