Last visit was: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 am It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 Re: one point for hate, zero for love 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: one point for hate, zero for love
I am editing this so that no one thinks I created this ridiculous topic. The troll made it, and my name is on it after she was booted.

jbstylez wrote:
very disappointed in the comments made by people here. again, i am a real person who was willing to pay you to take me to a concert, and buy you lunch, and be real. instead you got personally insulted by comments about a band that i like too, and a man who had several health issues over the last few years, and a reality check, its just one band among many and a band that is apparently reaching an end, or a new beginning. a band that will also get paid handsomely by all of you. not me because i decided its not worth it. you had a chance to be nice to me, a real person. i doubt gregg allman is going to buy you lunch, but you might help pay for his well needed rest.

lord you know you make me high when you turn your love my way. think about it while you are watching a man you know as well as i do. i would have bought you a drink. next thing you hear about him might be the next concert cancellation. i wish him well, but now you are my cross to bear. thanks.

That was Dickey. Hes not even in the band anymore.

Last edited by nickyler on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:43 am Profile
Wanee Pro

jbstylez wrote:
who cares? its an allman brothers song. dickey is dead. rest in peace. someday i will be and so will gregg. unless a miracle happens and we are all kept alive. and all i will remember about some of you is you wouldnt give me a ride from the same town because greggs voice is kind of weak and every year its a health issue. darn. i missed the festie. if i could erase my profile i would. keep on truckin or funkin gonuts whatever.

Dickey is dead? Do you even Allman?

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:58 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

jbstylez wrote:
sorry, i remember warren haynes saying the world couldnt handle another dickey if he died. i dont care. guess i am not up to par with the hard cores. just liked blue sky and jessica. i actually dont like les bres en minors. guess i am not worthy of a freaking ride to a show. youd think the allmans tucked you in at night. bye.

You should go see Great Southern. The Lead Guy resides in Sarasota, Fl and will be near your area often. If those are your two favorite Allman Bros tunes you should hear them there. They play Ramblin Man often times as well. Good Luck. Keep it "real"

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:16 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

The bottom line is that you don't come into someones house and s#%t on their couch..... its bad manners....

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:32 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

jbstylez wrote:
if i go i will wear a shirt that says jbstylez and you can whip me onstage. .

Smartest thing youve said all day. People like you should come with warning labels.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:05 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

odd that the guy who created the thread about hate is the most hateful one in here....

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:10 pm Profile
 [ 7 posts ]