Last visit was: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 am It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 am

[ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Arrests at Wanee 2014 (Ridiculous!!!!) 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Arrests at Wanee 2014 (Ridiculous!!!!)
beach bob wrote:
trever721@gmail.com wrote:
... Trish wasn't there all day Saturday and just appeared out of no where half way through the brothers set and tried to claim "her spot".. she got into a cat fight with a chick who wasn't taking her sh*t, and they both got yanked out.. the chicks husband was in aww.. he didnt know wtf just happened... he was pissed.. and all the sudden here comes Trish right back at it.. and the Bearded security guard just laughed it off like it was a game...

:lol:
I need video of this. I *live* for s#%t like that!!!

Life; and your reaction to it. Your reaction is a conscious choice, whether or not you consciously realize it. Someone else's bum trip / losing their cool, isn't yours, unless you volunteer to take it on. **shrug**

Which is not to say I swan around Wanee like the Dali Lama. I damn near got arrested at the top of the hill checkpoint cuz I'd used the portolets and (for a few moments anyways) refused to go the long way back thru checkpoint, cuz those portolets are located two feet past the exit sign. Acourse it was ?? 1am on Sat night, I was tired but still on my feet. And a kind fester watching me lose my s#%t w/ the security dude quite correctly pointed out that it wasn't worth it. "Live it or live with it"... it's so easy to forget. I was pissed, stayed that way for awhile, but in the end no harm no foul no arrest no trip to the ER, and thus: a win in my book. I came, I fested, I left. I have the stories to tell...

"No matter what, nobody can take away the dances you’ve already had." — Gabriel García Márquez

Those were in a bad spot...

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:59 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I didn't have a problem slipping my 6'4" self back and forth to take a leak....Hippy Ninja 8-)

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:11 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Socal213 wrote:
nickyler wrote:
There was a heavy police presence, but I didnt see anyone getting hassled either. I am not sure about that notice to appear thing either. I have never heard of anyone getting caught holding and get told to come back later. They go to jail... Like NOW.

I understand that there are usually many arrests at Wanee. The first time my friend and I attended a few years ago I had to run from a gang of cops within 45 minutes of being there! I barely got away too, luckily it was dark and could I was able to hide. My friend wasn't so lucky! If you're a smoker be careful, especially in the camp sites! Those FL cops are not tolerant to people smoking. (Unless you're impossible to get to in a big crowd)

Florida cops have the right to issue a notice to appear citation if it's just a simple under 20 grams possession charge. I have seen the tickets issued myself first hand. If you're "not sure" about a simple law maybe try doing a google search before posting nonsense!

Good Advice! Was it google that tought you how to make sure your buddy went down instead of you? Some Friend! I dont have to outrun the cops I just have to outrun you, man. Good Logic! Maybe your buddy should have googled how to run faster.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Jensen B Gator wrote:
I didn't have a problem slipping my 6'4" self back and forth to take a leak....Hippy Ninja 8-)

That's because everyone thinks you are a tree!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Ent

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Sneake , were u the guy with all the funny jokes from wingnuts sight? I was a long blonde haired guy that gave u a beer if so.. But yea .. Volkeman... Not even gonna reply to you brotha... U weren't there and u have no clue what went on at all.. And i never claimed to know the law. But i do have a dream of a peaceful society where people can live a life based on peaceful self conduct. :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

i was the heavy set dude with long hair and a beard, wearing a bandana. i know that doesn't really narrow it down, lol. you may have heard them call me Virginia.
i attached a picture. that's me on the left, wingnut on the right

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

trever721@gmail.com wrote:
But yea .. Volkeman... Not even gonna reply to you brotha... U weren't there and u have no clue what went on at all..

Well, you just DID reply to me. If English is not your primary language, I forgive all the misunderstanding.

No I was not there. I stated that. I think I have a clue, the events seemed to be described fairly well. I am going on the description of events found here, so if I am in error, I blame poor sources.

If you feel there are facts missing that would make this clearer, PLEASE do tell. You owe it to your buddy, he is looking like a fool right now with the (incomplete?) facts we have. Right now it looks like he gave mushrooms to people he didnt know well at a festival with a known police presence. Kind hearted and meaning well maybe, but most thinking people would consider that a foolish (or DARE I say dumbass..) move.

Please dont lose sight the idea just cause you feel hurt for the man. I feel sorry for what happened to him also. I wish that to happen to *no one*. I AM someone who HAS been a dumbass before, and maybe again :oops:. I am no where near perfect. Ask anyone who knows me. :lol: However, I still stand by my words. Please take a moment to actually read what I wrote. I hope you will realize what I was saying, and not color it through your own disappointed eyes.

Quote:
But i do have a dream of a peaceful society where people can live a life based on peaceful self conduct.

Me too. But as long as there are people that are behaving like ignorant fools (is that better than better than saying dumbass?), we wont have it. Self governing requires self discipline. Nice guy or not, your buddy's action f*cked it up for the rest of us. Cant be undone, I hold no ill will towards him for doing so. I just ask that people LEARN FROM THIS,and use some Common Sense. I fear I am hoping for way too much.

But hey, water under the bridge. You stated you wouldnt be coming back to Wanee anyway. Your loss, hope you see the bigger picture someday and return. Dont let emotion cloud your reasoning. Peace.

*edited for clarity. I hope. Image

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:43 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

VOLKEMON: CHAMPION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

You ROCK, brother! Every dang time!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:06 am Profile
Wanee Master

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
VOLKEMON: CHAMPION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

You ROCK, brother! Every dang time!

He sure does :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:19 am Profile WWW
 [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next