Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 am It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 am

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 obtaining copies of sets 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: obtaining copies of sets
I've found pretty much all the sets I wanted but I'm still looking for the Break Science set so if anyone knows where to find it I will be in heaven!! Archives ,bt.etree and munckmusic have been awesome but no luck with Break Science yet. I have been really enjoying reliving Wanee these past few days. Also my boyfriend wasn't able to come because its his busy season at work and since I've been able to let him listen to the sets and he has got to experience a taste of what I did. But nothing compares to actually being there. He says I haven't been the same since I got back. ( not sure if that's good or not) lol

Thanks for all of your help for this first (but not last) time Wanne girl!!

Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Don't give up on those sets...it takes the posters time to put them all on there. It could be today....or it could be later.
Just keep on keeping on....eventually they will be put up...if they were recorded.
Thank you Alex Leary....whoever you are....you do a fantastic job recording and posting for all us to listen.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Faysioux wrote:
I've found pretty much all the sets I wanted but I'm still looking for the Break Science set so if anyone knows where to find it I will be in heaven!!

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=571808

A slice of heaven for you. :lol:

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:03 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
Don't give up on those sets...it takes the posters time to put them all on there. It could be today....or it could be later.
Just keep on keeping on....eventually they will be put up...if they were recorded.
Thank you Alex Leary....whoever you are....you do a fantastic job recording and posting for all us to listen.

Truly, Alex is as important to us as the artists, because he preserves the sounds for us. There are others, and I say the same, but Alex is Herculean in his work.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I cant seem to get any of my downloads from bt.etree to work,
Can someone guide me in what I've done wrong the files are downloaded but I cant seem to add them to any of my players ie iTunes or windows media player. I hate to be a pain but if someone could give me some advice, I didn't have to unzip the files like I usually do so that may be whats wrong... I'm not computer illiterate but feeling like a failure at the moment. :(

:(

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

One downloads a torrent link there. Are you familiar with Bit Torrent - ing?

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

nope sorry

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Ah. There is the stopper. it is a way of sharing large files.

Do you want the concert in MP3 format? I am heading home soon, and can upload it in MP3.

I thought it was on Archive.org, but that site is blocked here at work for *some* reason.

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Yes Mp3 ;-)

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

And again I shall ask…will there be a CD Vine exchange?

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next