Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:26 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:26 am

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Other fests at the park 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Other fests at the park
SeaPA wrote:
I have only been twice, for the last two MagFests.

BTW re Magfest & the lineup, a post on the event's facebook page indicated that they'd be announcing soon but were still finalizing details on a headline acts. It also indicated that there have been some "hints" of acts on that page; I assume that's an indication that some are included in videos that have been posted there recently. Among those posted over the last 4 to 6 weeks - Donna the Buffalo, Leftover Salmon, Rev Paytons BDB, Dick Dale, Bela Fleck. Would love to have all of those, or at least some.

I cant find their facebook page.

Wed May 28, 2014 12:46 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Other fests at the park
It's on there as MagnoliaFest (all one word), with the cover photo being last year's lineup

Wed May 28, 2014 1:50 pm Profile
 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7