Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2014 Merch 
Wanee Gnome

Post 2014 Merch
Could someone be super kind and point me to where I can buy Wanee 2014 merch. This was my girlfriends first festival and first live performance of the Brothers. All she wanted was a t-shirt and we planned on getting some on Sunday morning. Neither of us felt good the next morning (she got poison oak on her arms and I had a headache that left me laying in the tent from 8AM till just past 3 when I was finally able to get all the camping stuff put away. It would mean to world to us if this thread could be used to help others find merch for this past weekend. Thanks to all that help/reply/read.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:28 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: 2014 Merch
GrooveBunny wrote:
Could someone be super kind and point me to where I can buy Wanee 2014 merch. This was my girlfriends first festival and first live performance of the Brothers. All she wanted was a t-shirt and we planned on getting some on Sunday morning. Neither of us felt good the next morning (she got poison oak on her arms and I had a headache that left me laying in the tent from 8AM till just past 3 when I was finally able to get all the camping stuff put away. It would mean to world to us if this thread could be used to help others find merch for this past weekend. Thanks to all that help/reply/read.

GrooveBunny, on the http://www.waneefestival.com/ site they sell the mech that wasn't sold at the fest. Sometimes it takes awhile, check it often. Hope this helps :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:50 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Probably wouldn't have made a difference on Sunday. There wasn't much left even on Saturday. Hoping there's more that's going to be printed too.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

@DartDog82
They haven't updated the merch on here in a while. I checked before starting this thread.

@JenP
Do you know of and can you share any into on other sites that might be selling this stuff?

And I'm not limiting myself to just the Wanee site's merch. I'm looking for anyone that can help me get shirts for this past weekend alone. I just can't explain how much it would mean to me. I know some are friends with the vendors and perhaps there is a show coming up that one of those vendors will be at. If anyone knows how to get ahold of them please let me know.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Lover

We stopped at the general store on the way out monday and they had VERY little. Some blue long sleeve, several toddlers shirts in blue and pink, and some cool Purple shirts that were sized too small. Said large, but were more like a medium.

You could call the general store and MAYBE they would take a CC number and ship...

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:18 am Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

FWIW~

It is possible Wanee 2014 shirts are being resold on the eBay. It is also possible that you might pay too much for such a thing. But they might be there, just sayin'. FWIW...

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:21 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

If I had one complaint about Wanee this year it was the ABB T-Shirts, I really wanted to get a Wanee/ABB shirt, but the one they were selling was from the Beacon show, it was pretty cool and all but I refuse to pay $45 for a leftover T-Shirt from a concert I was not at. I for the life of me do not understand why they would not have a customized Wanee shirt, they are cheap enough to make.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:10 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Heck, I was hoping to pick up a new Rusted Root T shirt but they didn't seem to have any merch there...really strange. Usually they have some pretty cool stuff...

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

This is so depressing. I will give a call to the store and see if they have any info but I am staying away from ebay for now. Haven't trusted that site in many years.

@funkengroovin - We are thinking the same things my friend. I just wanted some good t-shirts representing Wanee 2014.

Thanks to all that have posted, please help me keep this tread alive and post back with any leads you might have!

Peace,
GrooveBunny

Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

GrooveBunny, any luck? I posted the same question but no leads. I just want a stinkin' t-shirt.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 am Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next