Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 My first Wanee experience 
Wanee Gnome

Post My first Wanee experience
It was absolutely great. From the festival itself, to the blast I had with 15 of my closest friends, to the amazing people I met while i was there. I hope and pray Wanee lives on past the brothers because I will be at every one from here on out. We took over a whole block of campsites out across from E in the horse fields just west of the bridge and playground. We were the slightly rowdy, always inebriated, big bearded fellows(and one blue haired hippie girl) with the Jack Daniels flag flying above our campsite. We were the ones chugging Jameson just right of the sound stage during TTB, Mule, ABB. If you were one of many friends we made around us that night jah bless you. Dennis the Prankster is the man. I am a much happier person for meeting that guy and look forward to seeing him at shows around SoFla and sharing tokes with him next year at Wanee. Thank you everyone who helped make this one of the best weekends of my life.

Much love,
Jacob

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: My first Wanee experience
I passed you guys many times in the BackFiring Golf cart. May have given some of y'all a ride.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:18 am Profile
 [ 2 posts ]