Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:57 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:57 pm

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 MagFest Early Bird Tickets 
Wanee Mushroom

Post MagFest Early Bird Tickets
Magfest early bird tickets go on sale Sunday, April 20 for $150

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: MagFest Early Bird Tickets
And the schedule is due to be released the morning of October 16th. :shock:

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

any idea who the headlines are? i thought they were usually released around springfest/wanee?

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

No artists are listed for MagFest as yet. I just checked on Pollstar, which sometimes lists artists playing SOSMP before the fest people announce, and there's nothing there for October.

They really should have a preliminary lineup announced at the time the early birds go on sale, but my email says ..."announcement in a few weeks." So evidently that isn't gonna happen. I don't recall them offering early bird tix without an initial lineup in prior years.

I really thought Big Four Productions was gonna get smart, but I guess not, or else they are otherwise occupied doing other things. Last MagFest they sold a TON of SpringFest tix pre-early bird (= even cheaper!), because there was an initial lineup in the MagFest brochure. If you got something to offer folks, they'll bite. It seemed such a success, that it's worth doing again. But then I'm not up on how these things work and perhaps w/ it being over six months away from March, no artists could be secured and hence: no announcement. But now? We're within six months, sooo... :?

SeaPA wrote:
And the schedule is due to be released the morning of October 16th. :shock:

Hey! Same place, but not the same people making it happen! They been doing good with advance issue of the schedule the last few years for Mag and SringFest. Don't jinx it, girl! :!:

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i will probably go regardless but i am going to wait and see who is playing before i buy tickets and take off of work.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Before I commit to Mag I want to see the schedule.

Bear Creek's schedule is out and I'm committed to going 8-)

Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

The website indicates that the early bird price runs thru June 20. I should just go ahead & buy them since I know I'll go no matter who they have on the schedule, but there's just something about buying a ticket to a concert with the performer "to be announced." :?:

Also, they're also offering the Infomercial payment plan where you can pay for the purchase in monthly installments.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:06 am Profile
Wanee Peach

We're going to wait for an announcement, because we really want to see what bands will be there. If we're not overwhelmed, we may just do Hullaween - we've heard great tings about that as well. Has anyone been?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

It's silly for me NOT to buy tickets, since I'm already paying on my campsite :lol:

...but, meh, I've got time.....

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 am Profile
Wanee Master

Can I suggest Co Headliners Grace Potter and JJ Grey

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:32 pm Profile
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next