Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:15 pm It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:15 pm

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 MagFest Early Bird Tickets 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: MagFest Early Bird Tickets
Dare I say........
Joe Bonamassa. :mrgreen: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:15 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

whole lot of love wrote:
lucida williams and jj grey again would be nice

Would love to see jj & mofro there again, maybe the new orleans suspects too. Oh, and neil young as the headliner saturday

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:39 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

jeff austin has left ymsb so check that off the headliner wish list next pick is ryan adams and the cardinals. how about a reunion tour this fall?

Fri May 02, 2014 8:23 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

whole lot of love wrote:
jeff austin has left ymsb so check that off the headliner wish list next pick is ryan adams and the cardinals. how about a reunion tour this fall?

Allie Kral from Cornmeal is going to be doing some shows with YMSB. No Jeff Austin but she's good on the fiddle...

Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Allie Kral from Cornmeal is going to be doing some shows with YMSB. No Jeff Austin but she's good on the fiddle...

Allie Kral ROCKS!!! :D

Awhile back, Allie announced she was leaving Cornmeal -- which I understand; they lost a couple players some time ago and the vibe just wasn't the same the last time I saw them. And she's had ten solid years with them... I suspect Cornmeal is on its last legs.

I dunno what is going on with the gal fiddlers... I also heard that Tania Elizabeth is leaving the Duhks, which, IMO, is fatal to that band (much as I love them, which is very much indeed!). Rumor is she's gonna do gigs with the Avetts; she played with them when they were in Boca.

I hope to see Allie up with Yonder at Delfest in a few weeks; that would be a treat.

Oh and: BTW to the powers that be~
WE STILL NEED A MAGFEST LINEUP
:)

Fri May 02, 2014 12:47 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

beach bob wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:

Awhile back, Allie announced she was leaving Cornmeal -- which I understand; they lost a couple players some time ago and the vibe just wasn't the same the last time I saw them. And she's had ten solid years with them... I suspect Cornmeal is on its last legs.

I dunno what is going on with the gal fiddlers... I also heard that Tania Elizabeth is leaving the Duhks, which, IMO, is fatal to that band (much as I love them, which is very much indeed!). Rumor is she's gonna do gigs with the Avetts; she played with them when they were in Boca.

I hope to see Allie up with Yonder at Delfest in a few weeks; that would be a treat.

We saw Allie with Cornmeal at the first Dark Star Jubilee, good show!

Fri May 02, 2014 12:50 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

beach bob wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:

I just wanted to bump this in case the "powers that be" are paying attention.

Fri May 30, 2014 1:32 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Where is the line up. Need to decide if I'm going to do this one along with Bear Creek.

Fri May 30, 2014 1:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jensen B Gator wrote:
Where is the line up. Need to decide if I'm going to do this one along with Bear Creek.

I have bought tickets to Mag already so I am going, but I am trying to talk some friends into going and its hard when their first question is "Who's Playing?". All of the rumors that SeaPA told me about sound good, but I am ready for a headliner. Mag has done a grate job the last few years. I want to know who is going while the tix are still cheap.

Fri May 30, 2014 1:43 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

beach bob wrote:
No artists are listed for MagFest as yet. I just checked on Pollstar, which sometimes lists artists playing SOSMP before the fest people announce, and there's nothing there for October.

This Just In: According to Pollstar. Magfest Sunday will have The Lee Boys.

Just a Hunch. Donna the Buffalo will play later that day. :lol:

Fri May 30, 2014 1:59 pm Profile
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next