Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:05 pm It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:05 pm

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 MagFest Early Bird Tickets 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: MagFest Early Bird Tickets
beach bob wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
is that the pre-announcement? :?

You have no idea how hard I had to fight to keep myself from posting on their FB page: This Festival Brought To You by LiveNation.

NO idea!

DO IT!! What are they going to do? Not let you in the gate? Its moments like that that make me actually want to do the Facebook.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:20 am Profile
Wanee Master

How about some Delbert McClinton?

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:34 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

nickyler wrote:
DO IT!! What are they going to do? Not let you in the gate?

Wellllllllllllll...

I do know a person who was banned from SOSMP for about five years, for complaining on the intermess about how things were done at a certain fest. I think he named some names, and it was not the right thing to for him to do. So he was told: don't come back. The whole thing left a bad taste in his mouth, and he may have stayed away of his own accord for some of that time. Anyways, the ban / self exile is over, and I am glad he's returned. He's a great, positive presence at the festys. You probably know the guy; lots of SOSMP regulars do.

At any rate, I endeavor mightily to no longer be slinging negative crap on the intermess. At least not publicly. There are private / secret pages on the FB where my friends hang, where I feel free to do some venting, cuz only my friends who understand me will see it.

I see stuff spin outta control on FB all the time, because if it's a public page, any number of vague acquaintances, poorly informed of a situation or the facts, can put in their two cents. I don't want to be the match that lights the fire for that sort of thing.

Dangit, those horns were supposed to keep that halo up there > :twisted:

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 pm Profile
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8