Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:46 am It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:46 am

[ 6 posts ] 
 Nostalgic 
Wanee Peach

Post Nostalgic
The post from Wanee on Facebook earlier this week really sums up how I feel about this festival and the way I felt during the Tedeschi Trucks set. Man, I miss that weekend. It truly makes me a better person every time I go. I come back with a fresh look on life and a renewed sense of kindness and gratitude about the life that I have. So, thank you Wanee and thank you fellow Wanne-ers. You have changed me for the better and I am forever grateful.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =690241421

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:01 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Nostalgic
*wanee-ers

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:05 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Livelovelaugh wrote:
The post from Wanee on Facebook earlier this week really sums up how I feel about this festival and the way I felt during the Tedeschi Trucks set. Man, I miss that weekend. It truly makes me a better person every time I go. I come back with a fresh look on life and a renewed sense of kindness and gratitude about the life that I have. So, thank you Wanee and thank you fellow Wanne-ers. You have changed me for the better and I am forever grateful.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =690241421

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:19 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Livelovelaugh wrote:
It truly makes me a better person every time I go. I come back with a fresh look on life and a renewed sense of kindness and gratitude about the life that I have. So, thank you Wanee and thank you fellow Wanne-ers. You have changed me for the better and I am forever grateful.

That is the magic and beauty of several thousands of like minded people all enjoying great music together.
I came away from Lockn' feeling the same way, but it was very much more intensified this last week. My confidence levels increased to the level that I truly have no time for those that are rude or self centered at work.
I have 47,000 friends and family that love me for who I am, and not one person can ruin my day!Image

Gettin' High
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgtVFKQUb4

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:51 am Profile WWW
Wanee Peach

I agree :D This was our first and hopefully not our last.We go to ABB shows all year and nothing can compare to this beautiful place ya'll call wanee. The music was awesome and the people were by far the kindest people we ever met. Thanks to everyone who made this the best week ever. See ya next year!!!!

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Too early for a countdown yet?

Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:42 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]