Last visit was: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:09 am It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:09 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 DelFest 
Wanee Veteran

Post DelFest
Posted to add some activity to the Wanee board. And to make folks jealous, cuz sometimes I roll that way :twisted:

Anyhoo, Mikey and I are going to DelFest in a month or so. Flying to DC, stealing a car from the airport, and using the Sherpa instant camping. First time for that, should be fun.

A daily Del fix! Lots of Traveling McCourys! Cheese! Railroad Earth! Yonder! Ricky Skaggs! Hot Rize! Bela! Tim O'Brien and Darrell Scott! Spirit Family Reunion! And my close personal friend Jim Lauderdale! :D

Check it out:
http://delfest.com/lineup/#.U1qFslePSZQ

All happening in that weird part of the US where West Virgina is EAST of Maryland. :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: DelFest
well that just sounds fun as hell

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Make sure you ditch the stolen car at someone else's campsite. Wouldn't want the man rolling up in your camp for that.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:21 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Dang, that's a nice lineup.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:58 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

SeaPA wrote:
Dang, that's a nice lineup.

Yeah, we have had our eye on this fest for a couple years and decided this year was a can't miss. I carved out a couple vaca days and pulled the trigger. YOLO, as the kiddies say! :-)

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]