Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:45 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:45 pm

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Wanee 2014 & Rivernole 
Wanee Lover

Post Wanee 2014 & Rivernole
I left Wanee this year feeling grateful (that I did not get food poisoning and grate times with friends/family and the music. I do however have a hole missing in my Wanee experience this year - I did not cross paths with Rivernole. And for this, I am kicking myself in the ass! :( :(

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Wanee 2014 & Rivernole
Me Too.

I was asleep when he visited... :(

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

I was fortunate enough to see him a couple of times! His vibe is strong. I was thinking of him this morning. I hope that he and his daughter are doing well.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:03 am Profile
Wanee Lover

ReverendHugh wrote:
I was fortunate enough to see him a couple of times! His vibe is strong. I was thinking of him this morning. I hope that he and his daughter are doing well.

So many ppl to visit and so little time, but always a highlight for me to run into him! He is like the wind, comes in quietly and then on this way! Ugh, gonna have to wait til the fall fests now! :o

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am Profile
Wanee Master

Thank you...all of you guys.
I love each of you.
I missed seeing the Capt. Usually, I see him all over the Park...and this year to my demise never saw him.
Missing so many that I wanted to see was the low point of the festy. But I was thinking of all you.
Yes, we had a nice visit from the Rev. and his wife. They are always a pleasure to be around. And glad I finally know your name. :lol:
Brian I thought of you...but some of you moved to the other side of the park and I lost track of your whereabouts. I did go where I thought you were camped....but no one was moving around.
I saw JBGator playing his guitar but he said you guys stayed up late the night before. As I get up early....that is when I wander around.
Volke too was sleeping after partying the night before....and I missed him. If he had not been so far out...I might have walked down again....but when you live waterfront....a trip to the boonies was a long hike. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:14 am Profile
Wanee Pro

We were on the river too not far from Majic Jay. Where exactly were you camped?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:19 am Profile
Wanee Master

We were right at the intersection of the road that goes out to the Horse Stables. In fact, after the Monday night rain...they closed that road as there was about 18 inches or so of water crossing it.
They dammed up the area and was able to reopen the road later in the week.
If you know where Gilligan's Island is located...we were just on the Lake side of it. Normally, we are on the other side of the island. It is called GI because the road splits apart right there and leaves a little spot that some people camp on.....the road is on both sides of them and then at one end is the turn going to horse stables....it is just a little triangle in the road.....just big enough for about 3-4 tents.
We are on the Lake and not by the river.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Rivernole wrote:
We were right at the intersection of the road that goes out to the Horse Stables. In fact, after the Monday night rain...they closed that road as there was about 18 inches or so of water crossing it.
They dammed up the area and was able to reopen the road later in the week.
If you know where Gilligan's Island is located...we were just on the Lake side of it. Normally, we are on the other side of the island. It is called GI because the road splits apart right there and leaves a little spot that some people camp on.....the road is on both sides of them and then at one end is the turn going to horse stables....it is just a little triangle in the road.....just big enough for about 3-4 tents.
We are on the Lake and not by the river.

Damnit man! I was looking on the other side and did not even turn my head towards the lake! Did not realize you went upscale for the 10th anniversary! :o :o

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 am Profile
Wanee Master

Had no choice, my friend.
We were moving on up...

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 am Profile
Wanee Master

True. I had hoped for a convocation of masters, but I did nothing to set it up ahead of time and then arrived late.

Next time, I DECLARE.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:56 am Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next