Last visit was: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
 Never mind 
Wanee Lover

Post Never mind
Delete…can’t physically delete.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Last edited by Waneebe on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:28 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Computer expertise needed on a Mac
Contact Volke...he can probably help...
Send him a PM and he should answer soon enough.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Well guess no one is Mac savvy. :shock: :?

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

:oops: :oops: :oops: Surely not me...I can probably turn one on and that is about it. Wish I could help. :(

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:38 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Computer common sense needed on a Mac. GOOD LUCK.
I am not much help on an Apple.
[rant]
For the past few weeks I have been trying to figure out how to play a WHOLE cd on a MacPro. OR a group of songs from my external HDD. I do NOT want to import them to iTunes, make a playlist, and then play. Just highlight, select and play. Nope. The *&%$ POS will only play 1 tune. EVERY DAMN TIME. You can highlight, tell it to play, it will 'bounce' all the selected like it knows what you want, and play 1 song. Image

Using the Guest account, it DID work. But...then it updated. :cry: I should have NEVER connected to the internet using the guest account. Now it doesnt work. It would be nice to eat dinner without having to get up after every song to play another.

Googled it, and apparently that is a 'feature' of the last update to iTunes. The iGods want *all* your music in iTunes so they can monitor it. Its not my computer, so I am not gonna add more programs to it. Easier to get one of my old XP boxes, reconfigure it to a media computer, and NOT live in fear that the next *&%^#$ 'update' is gonna change all the crap again. (if it does, I can uninstall the update. Apple does not think its users have the intellectual capacity to make these choices, so updates are mandatory and irreversible :shock: )
My superintendent had an iPhone4. The update made the speaker stop working. ( Worked, installed update, stopped working. Immediately. ) The solution offered by the Genius at the Apple store (an HOUR away..) was...get an iPhone5 , as there must be a defect in the 4. :roll: Now on an Android phone, my super is a happy guy. WITH more pocket money..
Image Mac. Despite my frequent typo's :lol: , I am an Iperson, not iPerson.
[/rant]

But no worries. there HAS to be someone out there that can help. Mac users cant ALL be hipsters that just like to be different. ( Or parents who have them because their kids said they were *so* much better... than...um... other stuff.)

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Post Re: Never mind
now I delete an apple?

One byte at a time..... :roll:

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Never mind
Jensen B Gator wrote:
now I delete an apple?

One byte at a time..... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:13 pm Profile WWW
 [ 7 posts ]