Last visit was: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:51 pm It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:51 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
 Micke-from-Sweden message 
Wanee Fan

Post Micke-from-Sweden message
Hi all friends who know me (and my daughters) since the great Wanee 2009 event.

It's time to pay a visit again (no daughters this time though). Found out about 1. the Butch/Oteil Roots Rock Revival clinics and decided that I will attend that and 2. that the Peach Music Festival was perfectly arranged about 100 km from there. Perhaps the last time to see this great band (in this issue anyhow) for me and in addition a lot of more good Music.

So as I know a lot of you Wanee freaks are Active here beyond the periods around festivals I would like to announce my visit and check if anyone of you also will attend at the Peach Music?

I will arrive in NY (first visit there) the 10th of August and stay a couple of Days there at Vanderbilt YMCA.

Would be great to meet some of you old friends.

My best
Micke (www.kallmansistersband.se)

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:53 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Micke-from-Sweden message
Hi Micke! There is a group of us going to the Peach Festival. Unfortunately, I'm not going, but Jeff & Sue and Peggy will be there. I don't remember if they were there in 2009, but they are all great friends and definitely worth meeting! Have a beautiful vacation!

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:30 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hi Micke! It's good to hear from you!

I won't be at either of those...but it sounds like you'll have a great trip!! :D

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:08 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Attachment:
USResa09_1575b.jpg

Hi both!

I have some trouble to differ all names and nicknames but if I'm not mistaken Andy you're on the right in this pic. Perhaps Jeff, Sue or Peggy are in that pic as well?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:11 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Wow, what a teeny group we were back then. No, I don't see them. They must have come to the next Meet and Greet.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:20 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Micke wrote:
since the great Wanee 2009 event.

Wanee 2009 was an Event. It was my first. They had it later due to the 40th anniversary tour. It was today in fact. We camped primative in E field with a Styrofoam deer we found. It rained. The deer got wet. Bummer.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Hello Micke! This is Jeff that Andie spoke of earlier in the thread. Sue and I were not at the 2009 Wanee, our first was 2011. We WILL be at Peach Fest though and look forward to meeting you. Bill (Dartdog), Ron (Lightman), and Ron's wife Jane will also be there. There's probably more.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Master

See? I told you they were nice!

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:12 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

AndieBee wrote:
See? I told you they were nice!

We love you too Miss Bee...

Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:30 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Hello Jeff,

Looking forward to meet you and Sue. I've already been in contact with Bill so it will be easy enough to accomplish :).

Trouble to get my ticket though. They have tried to adjust the site forms so I can order and pay from Sweden but the two attempts so far hasn't got me to check-out. It was more easy buying the Wanee-tickets back then...

See you!

Micke

Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 am Profile
 [ 10 posts ]