Last visit was: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 pm It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Met Rivernole... 
Wanee Veteran

Post Met Rivernole...
On my whirlwind trip out to the panhandle this weekend, I got a heads up from Wanee Forum member Rivernole (Richard)... he advised that I was going right by his neck of the woods, and if I had time, I should stop by, and let's do lunch. Is what he said. And I did, and so we did! :D

We had a relaxed meal and talked of all sorts of things: family, good music, good bands, all things Wanee. I am very glad I took the time...

It was a pleasure meeting you, Richard. And thank you for lunch, and for the walking stick. You are a kind soul indeed.

How many times can it be said that festival people, are great people? It's true -- it just is. I feel blessed: I made a new friend this weekend. And I hope we get to spend more time hanging, ideally at the the River of the Suwannee 8-)

Thanks again Richard, it was my pleasure.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Met Rivernole...
He's the king of hearts!

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:03 pm Profile
Wanee Master

he is top notch, he did after all raise his kids to be Gators... 8-)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master

beach bob wrote:
On my whirlwind trip out to the panhandle this weekend, I got a heads up from Wanee Forum member Rivernole (Richard)... he advised that I was going right by his neck of the woods, and if I had time, I should stop by, and let's do lunch. Is what he said. And I did, and so we did! :D

We had a relaxed meal and talked of all sorts of things: family, good music, good bands, all things Wanee. I am very glad I took the time...

It was a pleasure meeting you, Richard. And thank you for lunch, and for the walking stick. You are a kind soul indeed.

How many times can it be said that festival people, are great people? It's true -- it just is. I feel blessed: I made a new friend this weekend. And I hope we get to spend more time hanging, ideally at the the River of the Suwannee 8-)

Thanks again Richard, it was my pleasure.

The answer is: NEVER ENOUGH. We are so eternally grateful!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

You better watch out for that Rivernole character....he is not to be trusted.

Thanks BeachBob....it was a pleasure to meet you also. Had a grate time just sitting talking about all things that are important.
Hope you had a great trip and the music was fine.....

Maybe again one day!

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:52 am Profile
Wanee Master

Gotta love the Family! Rivernole is one of the finest, no matter what he says.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:13 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]