Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:29 pm It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:29 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!
Totally awesome getting a call from Grace!!!! I'm so glad you guys have been having lots of fun. I never understand why people go to shows to be assholes. Just a bunch of losers.

I'd like to use your story in defense of Grace. Her ex-bass player is bad mouthing her on his forum and spilling over into other forums.

http://bryandondero.com/2009/07/14/the- ... octurnals/

So happy you all are having so much fun. We got to keep in shape for Wanee 2010!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

really, he is not bad mouthing anything, he is speaking the truth. I don't like to believe that this came from Grace, but as far as that goes I can't say. I have a feeling it was GPN management that told Grace that Bryan is out and it was her job to make sure he walked away...for legal reasons I"m sure, so she did what she was asked to do...at least that is what I am hoping. Bryan is probably the most honest, true, real person who is 100% true to who he is and he has integrity. I think LTS if you had the chance to speak with him, you'd be a Bryan Dondero fan even more than a GPN fan. It may seem like a low road for Bryan to do this but you don't know what he is going thru, has gone thru, and how heartbreaking this is for him...and now to be having to fight for what he believes is his ....it's a very sad day indeed. :cry:

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Bump it up.....

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:58 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

K guys...drunk drunk drunk, wanna say so much.....

but you can go to GPN forum and read a lot of stuff. I'd like to know your thoughts on what you read.

very hard for me...being a GPN fan and being confused to what is going down....love the band, wish nothing but success for them, but it comes down to record labels, money, and what sells....

signed dazed and confused and did I say drunk??? :?

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

this is grace talking to me on the phone..NO s#%t

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

POTTERVILLE POSSE!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

FRONT ROW BABY!!

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
K guys...drunk drunk drunk, wanna say so much.....

but you can go to GPN forum and read a lot of stuff. I'd like to know your thoughts on what you read.

very hard for me...being a GPN fan and being confused to what is going down....love the band, wish nothing but success for them, but it comes down to record labels, money, and what sells....

signed dazed and confused and did I say drunk??? :?

OK I'm Drunk too........
Hey good music is good music.... A band has to be like a family and sometimes familys have falling outs. We just have to listen to the music and not get hung up in all the bullsh*t. I am sure Grace and Bryan are great people....it's all the BULLSH*T around them I'm sure that brought this on.

COOOOL AZZZZZ Pics!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2