Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:27 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:27 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 Great music this summer!!! 
Wanee Fan

Post Great music this summer!!!
Hello friends,

Trying to keep up the Wanee sprit (despite the fact that I've been working since June 15th) I've visited some musical events since we've got home. Some good swedish bands and yesterday Little Feat came to visit us and it was a free outdoor festival and a nice swedish light summer night. A set that was similiar to the Wanne one (a little longer though and this time a The Band medley in between Willin and Don't bogart... ;) ). It was great.

More plans and a lot of music this summer: Have two weeks more of vaccation and it suited me fine as we're (me and the daughters... ...again of course ;) ) going to Stockholm and see a Los Lobos concert (look forward to that one as everyone that spoke to me knows :mrgreen: ) the July 28.

Lot's of friends now know about Wanee. I've spread the word and everyone with good taste listen :) ! If we have the money next year we might be a swedish enclave :).

Have a great summer all of you!!!!

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Great music this summer!!!
Thanks Micke,

We really hope you are able to make it again next year.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am Profile
 [ 2 posts ]