Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:24 am It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:24 am

[ 3 posts ] 
 Grace Potter Sheds Light On Ex-Bassists Blog 
Wanee Lover

Post Grace Potter Sheds Light On Ex-Bassists Blog
Grace Potter's camp responded to the negative attack by the ex-bass player. I think it was handled very professionally on her end:

She Said: GPN's Response
Posted by dan bolles on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 10:06 PM in Vermont Music | Permalink

This just in from Grace Potter & the Nocturnals' Cado Burr: the official band response to former GPN bassist Bryan Dondero's claims on his blog earlier today. It reads:

Many of the statements made by Bryan about the facts surrounding his leaving the band are inaccurate. Since Bryan left the band, we have accommodated many of his requests for additional compensation which go above and beyond the original contract he, and all band members, signed upon joining GPN. That original contract clearly states all compensation any departing band member will be entitled to upon leaving the band. The additional compensation that we are offering him goes beyond any contractual obligations we have with him and we offered this in the hopes of continuing a positive relationship with someone that we have great respect for. We are surprised and saddened by Bryan’s recent show of public disdain for us, particularly since we believed that an understanding had been reached that was acceptable to everyone. Despite Bryan’s response, we wish him only the best in his future endeavors.

Here is why they had to respond:

http://bryandondero.com/2009/07/14/the- ... octurnals/

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:35 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Grace Potter Sheds Light On Ex-Bassists Blog
I have a different take on it.

What I know is this..Bryan does not lie, would not lie. PERIOD. no matter what GPN's management says about it. What Bryan said was 100% true, whether it was something that came from Grace or came from their management.

I am a fan of the band, but I know Bryan Dondero and I know that he is telling the truth.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:36 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Grace Potter Sheds Light On Ex-Bassists Blog
owllover wrote:
I have a different take on it.

What I know is this..Bryan does not lie, would not lie. PERIOD. no matter what GPN's management says about it. What Bryan said was 100% true, whether it was something that came from Grace or came from their management.

I am a fan of the band, but I know Bryan Dondero and I know that he is telling the truth.

Sounds like a sad end to a friendship. :( That's really to bad.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:39 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]