Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 NO DTB IN ATL ON NYE 
Wanee Wizard

Post NO DTB IN ATL ON NYE
:cry:

DTB announced they will not be doing their New Years Eve show in Atlanta this year..they want to spend time with their families after an long year of being on the road. So sad..was very much going to try to make it. Atlanta Hippie...looks like we'll have to get together at next years Wanee..and then try again for next years NYE!! now I gotta figure out what to do for Dec 31, 2009.... :roll:

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:27 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: NO DTB IN ATL ON NYE
and no, I can't afford MULE In New York ...although Brett keeps mentioning it! anyone else going?

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:28 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
:cry:

DTB announced they will not be doing their New Years Eve show in Atlanta this year..they want to spend time with their families after an long year of being on the road. So sad..was very much going to try to make it. Atlanta Hippie...looks like we'll have to get together at next years Wanee..and then try again for next years NYE!! now I gotta figure out what to do for Dec 31, 2009.... :roll:

Owly, I have a feeling you will be JUST FINE on NYE!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

You know, I'm sort of relieved about this. I'm going to be working overnight and will be working NYE and there was NO WAY I was going to find anyone to cover for me.

Next year!

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

warren announced his xmas jam! We could party like it is new years and never stop till we see the big 10!
any thoughts on attending that show?
pat and hans

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

s#%t..we have been waiting for the announcement. I will have to check it out, but chances are not good for xmas jam. Brett tried to cut off his thumb at work...utility knife, brand new blade. so, he was out of work for almost 2 weeks, still have not received workmans comp check. then my car needed major work...I am holding onto a small sliver of hope to make xmas jam. :?:

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:50 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]