Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 Tuesday? 
Wanee Master

Post Tuesday?
I see there is an additional night of music on Tuesday. If I arrive on Tuesday--do I just pay to get in, or do you need to pay additional for that night? I want to get there early and get set up. Once you are in Tuesday, obviuously you won't have to move out and back in?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:45 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Tuesday?
Yes, see the front page for the Tuesday music lineup. 3 bands plus cocktails :D I haven't seen anything about additional cost - except the camping fee for the extra night(s).

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Yeah, you will have to pay the daily camping fee for Tuesday night, assuming you're primitive camping. If your RVing and didn't reserve a spot you can probably get one for Tuesday, but may have to move out and into primitive by Wednesday. Enjoy and welcome to the forum!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I'm pretty sure it was 20.00 for the extra day last year.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm arriving Tuesday and have a reserved spot for the fest. It cost $30 to add the extra night (probably because it's reserved!).

There comes a redeemer/and he slowly too fades away/There follows a wagon behind him/that's loaded with clay /and the seeds that were silent/all burst into bloom and decay/The night comes so quiet and it's close on the heels of the day

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]