Last visit was: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 pm It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 pm

[ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Advice for rookies from a guy who was a rookie last year 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Advice for rookies from a guy who was a rookie last year
JFestie wrote:
BigWinTrip wrote:
I'm 5'3" and 120 # on a fat day, and you better believe my ass is going to be cruising the cart. Unfortunately Vipe won't be there this year so I can dump a whole cooler in his golf cart. :|

6'3" 340lbs Of all man baby LOL ;)

Just an update, 10lbs lighter hoping to be at 300 by Wanee, look out ladies RAAAWR[/quote]

Good for you!! I've been trying to drop a few too, but it's hard! I should be in prime wanee river swing shape in a month...I hope! Currently eating the craziest sounding salad at work, but it's delicious (spinach, peas, few slivers of mint, feta, lemon vinagrette and topped with roasted chicken breast).[/quote]

THat sounds delicious, Im not doing anything official, Ive gained and lost myself a couple times on diets, so now im just trying to not eat junk and not eat to much.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 am Profile
 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10