Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:50 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:50 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 This Website? 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: This Website?
Site is 1000x improved over the past...great work man thank you

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:) Dear Greengrass, don't feel bad....I was frantically trying to find the phone number for the Park earlier today when my phone rang...a business call at that here I am trying to turn the dam thing off :? It was just a blaring away..when i had it like going on four or five different pages :?: for some reason i could not get the pc volume thingy to work either :shock: ...so I put my hand over the phone untill finally figured the button out! :oops: LOL funny now but not at the time especially with this particular call. :oops: ... :idea: So I blamed it on the grandkids :!: oh well what the hell....screw em if they can't take a joke right? :roll: It is April Fool's day so the joke was on me!

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

THERE IS A PERSON RUNNING A SCAM SAYING HE HAS CAMPSITE BE CAREFUL I REALLY WANTED A SITE BUT FOUND OUT HE IS RUNNING A SCAM FROM THE CAMPGROUND AT THE SPIRIT OF THE SUWANNEE

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2