Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 Handicap section & Camping with RV 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Handicap section & Camping with RV
Hi,all we are new,but need info on how far are the stages from say the Handicap rv parking etc... in this heat we have to be near A/C have COPD and other major handicap issuses? Tried to get a cabin but they are all for the band members etc..so I was told :roll: If you are a "MEMBER" (of the Suwannee Park)you can view the concert at the "Treehouse"...however am not able at this time to purchase a membership :cry: Any info would be appreciated..and does anyone know what bands play a what stage and about how far apart are they? Thnx

Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:49 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Handicap section & Camping with RV
It's not too far from stage to stage, but it can be a hard walk if handicapped. The main bands like the ABB and Mule will play on the main stage. Both stages have bands at the same time.

You may want to consider a VIP ticket. You get an uncrowded shaded area off to the side of the main stage. I'm not sure if there is a secondary handicap entrance near the handicap RV spots. Otherwise you have to walk to the main gate.

Here is the layout. I believe the handicapped RV site is directly behind the Peach (Main) stage. Call the park to be sure. the Loop camping site might be closer for you. (386) 364-1683

http://musicliveshere.com/sosmpmap.gif

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:39 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:) Thank you for your response! I appreciate it,was considering the VIP however had some issuses here at home...so now not sure if I can pull that off? But Thanks for the quick answers! Peace and hope to see everyone there! ;)

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I thought the handicapped sites may go to those in wheelchairs They need the electric to charge the chaires.and not get in the sand.Some one that can walk to golf carts could camp anywhere.I got stuck in the sand a lot. I could not see all of the shows because I had no electric. So if you get a ADA site and can walk that means a person in a wheelchair cant see the whole show

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:19 am Profile
Wanee Master

Awwwww! I got all excited thinking the Mule Lady was back! I miss you wherever you are!!!!!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]