Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:37 am It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:37 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 whats the scoop? 
Wanee Gnome

Post whats the scoop?
This is so cool.i cant wait to rock.it's my first time going and was wondering if i could get some good info on where to stay.my g/f wont camp out.so i want something nice.maybe with a jaccozzi.how far is it from lake city? and hotels closer? any other info will sure be appreciated.rock on dudes.see u there
Kev

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: whats the scoop?
Hotels aren't close. Camping at this festival isn't bad, even for the uninclined. Most people take a swim/bath in the river in the morning. It's fun and refreshing. There are also several shower facilities.

This is my 4th Wanee (also went to Bear Creek there). It is a different festival than many bigger ones, such as Bonarroo, All Good, or Langerado last year.

Camping is where it is though, for sure!

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:35 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Lake City is about 30-40 minutes away. There is a Holiday Inn Express in Live Oak that is decent and about 3 miles away from the park.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:33 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Make it inviting to your gf. Blow up mattress, pretty lights, what ever she thinks will be in the hotel CAN be at your campsite. Tell her all the cool stuff she will miss traveling back and forth to the hotel each night. Which one of you isn't going to drink or partake in other experiences? (cause you can't drive to the hotel dui) Have you thought this through?

Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]