Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:19 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:19 am

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Camping -- RV spots 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Camping -- RV spots
In a few days the park will open up reservations for camp spots not already reserved by last year's occupants. Our crew is looking to upgrade the question is to where? Looking for an RV spot with at least partial hook up. Was in Horse Camp #69 (across from Bath House), good spot but would like to do better. Where should I try for? Assuming they are unreserved, Special Persons sites looked good any idea what numbers are close to the fence?

What about over by the Mushroom stage any RV spots over there? What are they like?

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Camping -- RV spots
I was in SP 23... Nobody was in SP 25. Was just 93 undrunken steps to the gate 8-) ....Drunken steps.....you are on your own! :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Booked 214A.....WOOOO HOOOO!! :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am Profile
Wanee Master

Hey RR that puts me a spot near you (no, I'm not stalking you). I'm in 216B! SP is sold out since they are thinking of extending the stage which will head in that direction. A note about booking sites this year: It's a per person fee of $65 for the weekend if you get water/electric. I'm just happy to have it out of the way for now...

Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Just booked a site went with Horse Camp #4. I was told the same thing about SP sites -- they are "expanding the stage area" and will wipe out a number of the SP sites. The only SP site they could offer was 72 which is on the bath house side of the road. NCviper -- might want to give them a call and see if it will affect you. The didn't seem to sure just that some folks would likely be relocated.

Thanks for the help!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

AWWWWW man.. :( :cry:
Just talked to the folks and Willin and AB are right, they are not going to have the SP next year. They are going to use it for more vending. (Thats what they told me but who really knows!) 8-)
She was laughing because they where just getting ready to call me to change my spot. I am now in Horse Camp 59. That will add about 100 or so steps to the gate! But I WILL BE AT WANEE!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One little tibit......... I asked if they had dates for WaneeFest yet and they told me it was blocked off for June BUT would probably be in APRIL! :shock: :lol: :mrgreen: She said they would call everyone and let them know.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Last edited by NCviper on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I'll be there no matter when it is, but the person I talked to said it will most likely be the 3rd week in April... I think the truth is we'll know when we know. I'll be happy if we all make it safe and sound...

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

AMEN Sister! I will be there no matter when it is! :D

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
I'll be there no matter when it is, but the person I talked to said it will most likely be the 3rd week in April... I think the truth is we'll know when we know. I'll be happy if we all make it safe and sound...

Wow....LF in March & Wanee in April...Could be a very busy Spring!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 am Profile
Wanee Master

What is this LF you speak of? Bah hah hah...

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 am Profile
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next