Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 pm It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Hey Owllover.... 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Hey Owllover....
Calypsomamma - you're ON IT! I'm so excited to know that I'm already going to have friends when I get there!! Funny...I just got some cool mushroom patches for my new concert bag. My old one saw it's last show at Rothbury last year!

Oh, I'm in Boulder and my friend is in Steamboat - we never miss a show!! L.O.V.E Colorado! I am however really looking forward to dipping my toes in the ocean again too! Hey...do you know how close we'll be to the ocean? I MUST go there!

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:15 pm Profile
Wanee Master

So the Sisters it is! OwlLover, feel free to provide the "male eye candy" with palm fronds to fan us as we sip our girlie drinks. Can't wait to meet and have a great time! I'm traveling solo, but picking up friends flying in.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

OK, I could make a crude comment but...I guess I'll leave it alone for now. Wondering what to think of all this talk about being bigger than life but then wondering how to make it smaller!!! Eye Candy better watch out :shock:

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:15 pm Profile
Wanee Master

owllover wrote:
girl, tried posting eye candy..once again pic way too big! so I deleted. He is in my living room now building me a new fireplace...eye candy AND he's HANDY! let me see what I can do at home to post a pic... :twisted:

Try downloading http://www.axiomx.com/picsizer.htm
that how I shrank my pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Last edited by Dartdog82 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:43 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Oh don't you worry, I didn't miss EYE CANDY the first time ;) And he's in your living room huh!! Well tell him that the SOS are looking foward to meeting him :D

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:46 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Nice! So can we be expecting some late night jams from the Owllover fam??

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Lori(Jax) and Stephanie(OH) will be in the pop-up at site 214 & 215. will will have plenty of shots! we wont get there until Friday noonish. So if anyone needs advise of a RN or Pharmacy Tech, better come early before we have too many shots. Looking forward to meeting the ladies of wanee! Is it June yet???

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:) You ladies are too funny can an old granma join the fun? I will have my daughter she can do the games and I will watch...well who knows might even participate??? See how it goes? Not sure what these games are about but I have a feeling it is similar to an old game my cuz used to play called quarters?? Not too with it in these type games as my life is a GAME!!!!Monopoly!!!! We will be bringing a TTrailer and have never been there before but do know that it will be hot as hell...o it was like 90 in this area today and it will be blazing by June!!! Better add O2 tanks to the lists of stuff to bring!!!! I just want to meet some nice peeps...no charles M types :o :shock: been down that road ,we live on the west coast of FL and I can hardly wait.....might also be bringing a surprise for the bands a former friend & band member of the Bros and others....nuff said, anyhow keepin fingers crossed that it will take place it will be so SWEET....and u sisters ...that eye candy is SWEET too...but am way too old LOL I have a live in that might be coming too??? However I have a single daughter that sounds like she will get along with all of you ??? I have no idea where the heck they will park us but would love to become a member of the SOS .....more info later peace and yeah can't wait!!! :D

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Oh yeah I think the closest beach would be Jax??? Or Daytona but that is further south So not 100% It will be hot and I don't go in the water unless it is a cement pond....too many creatures. :shock: ..and I used to shark fish and let me tell ya they are THERE :roll: ....especially in the Daytona area??? But they are all over kinda like flies!!! Anyone know what the shower facillities are like? As there a whole bunch of my daughters friends and even my gdaughters friends so we will probably have to get a room also....I don't do tents anymore was a girl scout and it was fun then but not now!!! :D I heard somewhere that they were having a prob with the sturgeons in the Suwannee River??? Don't want to meet one of those either they are scary looking!Peace :D

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thanks Owllover, now am kinda in a down mode we have to have A/C I mean jeez...I am going to have to get in touch with Mr Haynes or someone that can do something as the dude I was going to surpise everyone with HAS to have access to A/C??? damn wish i knew Greggs phone number haven't talked to him in yrs!!! Oh I pray that my name is on some kind of a list....LOL and a good list at that!! :?: :?: Peace :?

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 pm Profile
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next