Last visit was: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Hey Owllover.... 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Hey Owllover....
Okay...I thought I was excited before. This thread just got me SO PSYCHED for Wanee!!!!!! :P

I'd been toying with the idea of going for a while and then yesterday my hubby decided that he was going to Vegas that weekend for a bachelor party. Soooo...hubby in Vegas, in-laws live 20 miles down the road so I can drop the kids off...HELL YEAH I'M GOING!!!!!!!!

And now I've got my girls to meet up with????? WOOOOOO!!!!!

I'll be there midday Friday and would love to find someone to set my tent up next to. See you there!

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Come on down Jess! Lots of nice people to hang out with! You can set up near me if you like (I have a tent site with water and electric near the lake somewhere). I'm flying solo too, but am picking up friends at the airport on Thursday, who knows who will end up where? ~Andie

Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:52 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Absolutely, come on down Frenchie....you're the next party girl on Suwaneeee River!!

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am Profile
Site Admin

Wavo wrote:
just some stats..... Owllover now has 139 posts ...good job!!!

honorable mentions....
cybergaloot=100
i think dartdog is in the 90's....

don't ask,,i have no idea why i'm looking at stats

Dartdog82 - 710
owllover - 640 *36 days and 501 posts later. (with an average of 14 a day unless it is one of those Petron nights)

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

frenchiejess wrote:
Okay...I thought I was excited before. This thread just got me SO PSYCHED for Wanee!!!!!! :P

I'd been toying with the idea of going for a while and then yesterday my hubby decided that he was going to Vegas that weekend for a bachelor party. Soooo...hubby in Vegas, in-laws live 20 miles down the road so I can drop the kids off...HELL YEAH I'M GOING!!!!!!!!

And now I've got my girls to meet up with????? WOOOOOO!!!!!

I'll be there midday Friday and would love to find someone to set my tent up next to. See you there!

Oh yeah Frenchie!!! Guuuurrrlll - you found the right thread. SOS will be ready to go from Thursday morning at 8 am until we have to leave Sunday around noon. I am flying my mother in law in from Missouri to watch our little girl for this party. :D Drop those babies off and come and set up. BE EXCITED!!!! BE VERY EXCITED!!!! and you can get tickets now at the early bird price. See the Hittin the Note thread. It has a password for the discount ticket price. Welcome. :)

Wed May 13, 2009 1:44 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Yay! Yippee! Can't wait to meet up w/ the SOS. Me and hAPPY are coming down Wens night to secure a camp spot for our posse that will arrive on Fri. Didnt know that we could reserve space ahead of time, but wouldnt have known where to request anyway. Shots at noon sound delightful as well as getting to know everyone. Gonna be a memorable weekend!

Thu May 14, 2009 8:12 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hi! this is my first time on here you all sound really cool! Can I join in the fun..I see that my mother has pics of me on here :shock: :oops: In the drunk thread no less :o MOM :oops:

Thu May 14, 2009 8:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Oh yes fule for the mule...you are already mothered in!!! :lol: Everyone and all are welcome to join.

Fri May 15, 2009 2:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Oh...it's ON girlfriends!!! IT'S ON!!! :mrgreen:

Fri May 15, 2009 2:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Wow....Owllover online and no posts for almost 15 mins.....must be PMing! :o

Fri May 15, 2009 4:53 pm Profile
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next