Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:07 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:07 am




 [ 2605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 261  Next
 Drunk Again..Anyone with me? 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Rivernole wrote:
Hope you don't either, my Brother.
Broke my spine several years back and they inserted rods in my back and took a bone off my hip to fuse the bones together.
And now several years later...the hip has developed arthritis and it hurts to even walk. The hip gives more problems than the back surgery....which you only feel when you are awake.
Here's to a speedy and Natural recovery.

Thanks Brother.....The walking stick you gave me has come it VERY handy!! Love you brother!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6622
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Richard makes some neat walking sticks.

Now to get back to the thread,

Can't believe I felt as good as I did MagFest mornings, I broke most of my rules regarding not mixing liquor's. Between the shots of Don Julio to moonshine to Water Moccasins to Pomegranite wine to copious amounts of beer. :shock:


Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Richard makes some neat walking sticks.

Now to get back to the thread,

Can't believe I felt as good as I did MagFest mornings, I broke most of my rules regarding not mixing liquor's. Between the shots of Don Julio to moonshine to Water Moccasins to Pomegranite wine to copious amounts of beer. :shock:

What are these "Water Moccasins" that you speak of????

Please tell me you don't drink it out of an old shoe! :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:00 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6622
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
NCviper wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Richard makes some neat walking sticks.

Now to get back to the thread,

Can't believe I felt as good as I did MagFest mornings, I broke most of my rules regarding not mixing liquor's. Between the shots of Don Julio to moonshine to Water Moccasins to Pomegranite wine to copious amounts of beer. :shock:

What are these "Water Moccasins" that you speak of????

Please tell me you don't drink it out of an old shoe! :lol:

Some concoction Frank was mixing up at MagFest-Crown Peach Snappes and something else-tastes like Peach Sody Pop. :shock: :twisted:


Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:44 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 138
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
and there so good they taste like more :mrgreen:


Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:00 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:53 am
Posts: 982
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
I can't tell,,, I did have to loop the dvr to see the previous 5 minutes on the show that I was watching because I had no recall of the former 5 minutes of the show! :shock: :o ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)

sooooo, yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh oxoxoxoxo


Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
atlanta hippie wrote:
I can't tell,,, I did have to loop the dvr to see the previous 5 minutes on the show that I was watching because I had no recall of the former 5 minutes of the show! :shock: :o ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)

sooooo, yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh oxoxoxoxo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4099
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Knock, knock, knock, anybody home? :)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Knock, knock, knock, anybody home? :)

I am.......Just not drinking anything right now.......DAMN medications!! :evil:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:02 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4099
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Knock, knock, knock, anybody home? :)

I am.......Just not drinking anything right now.......DAMN medications!! :evil:

Oh I need another beer! Just got done writing an essay on COLONOSCOPY!!! :o :o :o

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm Profile
 [ 2605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 261  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [RU Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.