Last visit was: Fri May 29, 2015 8:24 am It is currently Fri May 29, 2015 8:24 am




 [ 2718 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 272  Next
 Drunk Again..Anyone with me? 
Author Message
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5525
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
I know it's only Monday but off from work today AND tomorrow soooooooo... :) :) :) :)

Fire away ETR!!!! Been a rough day :roll: .....I will join ya!! :mrgreen:


Sounds good Viper, if only we were sitting at the campsite!

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:35 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10788
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
I know it's only Monday but off from work today AND tomorrow soooooooo... :) :) :) :)

Fire away ETR!!!! Been a rough day :roll: .....I will join ya!! :mrgreen:


Sounds good Viper, if only we were sitting at the campsite!

MAN that would be WONDERFUL!!!! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5525
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
I need another dang beer......................:)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:35 pm Profile
Online
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 7206
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
need another dang beer......................


Where the heck is the wife when you need her????


Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5525
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Rivernole wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
need another dang beer......................


Where the heck is the wife when you need her????


Sitting on the couch drinking hers... timing's off I guess, usually is... :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:41 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 10141
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Celebrating the announcement of both Wanee & MT JAM tics on sale Monday 6 shots in, anyone with me!!!! :D

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:32 pm Profile WWW
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5525
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Dartdog82 wrote:
Celebrating the announcement of both Wanee & MT JAM tics on sale Monday 6 shots in, anyone with me!!!! :D


I'd love to join you but I'm at furk DD! :(

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:36 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2658
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
had to slow down on my shot drinking as I had an unfortunate run in with the floor some weeks back, not saying it was the whiskey, or the cold medicine or even the combination of both, but I think I will be chilling with wine for a little while until I get my footing back....getting old really sucks....getting bruises sucks even worse.......... I shall toast the tickets with a 2008 cabernet, that should mellow out the sunset really nice tonight

_________________
We're not normal people, we're the Griswolds


Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:36 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 10141
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
grandmacracker wrote:
had to slow down on my shot drinking as I had an unfortunate run in with the floor some weeks back, not saying it was the whiskey, or the cold medicine or even the combination of both, but I think I will be chilling with wine for a little while until I get my footing back....getting old really sucks....getting bruises sucks even worse.......... I shall toast the tickets with a 2008 cabernet, that should mellow out the sunset really nice tonight

GMC, have been ther, relax for now save it for Wanee when there is no medicine, Unless Gace Potter brings the medicine we all want ;)

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 pm Profile WWW
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10788
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Dartdog82 wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:
had to slow down on my shot drinking as I had an unfortunate run in with the floor some weeks back, not saying it was the whiskey, or the cold medicine or even the combination of both, but I think I will be chilling with wine for a little while until I get my footing back....getting old really sucks....getting bruises sucks even worse.......... I shall toast the tickets with a 2008 cabernet, that should mellow out the sunset really nice tonight

GMC, have been ther, relax for now save it for Wanee when there is no medicine, Unless Gace Potter brings the medicine we all want ;)

Get yer legs back Gma.........You know we got some shots to make up for!!! ;) :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:20 pm Profile
 [ 2718 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 272  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Rivernole, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.